Graphic Cards Graphic card

mostly goin in for an amd am2 5200+ & 1 of da boards wit 630a chipset & 7050 onboard & 2gb ddr2 800mhz ram...duna if to go for windsor or brisbane

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/geforce_8800_gtx_gts_amd_cpu_scaling/default.asp

dis link shud solve da issue if dat proccy shud bottleneck....but now since ull sayin in future better 9xxx series cards r comin....duna if it will bottleneck....man dis upgradin business wil never stop...as soon as u buy 1 thing....another bloody thing comes out n sum part of ur THEN fastest called component also wil b bloody slow :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i am not aware about the overclocking potential of the 5200+....but get a Intel E6750+ and imo that will solve ur upgrading prob provided u got for a mid-end 9xxx card besides its got good overclocking potential too

for now i recommend buy the 8600GT and if and when u have the need for more power ......upgrade to the 9xxx series this way ur investments will last just a bit longer

hi, i wanted to know if anyone has tried using a 8600gt on Asus a8n-e motherboard, i want to buy a 8600gt but have read on asus forum that someone has problem with his 8600gt on a8n-e motherboard n the same card works on other computers.

Back