Graphic Cards and Monitors [ Sapphire 4770 In Stock ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question:
Why are prices of the 9600GT Zotak a full 1000 bucks less in Techshop than in TE? :huh:

Amarbir Sir, u always give us good pricing. Plz try to do some wonders this time as well. :)

clown_abhi said:
Just a question:
Why are prices of the 9600GT Zotak a full 1000 bucks less in Techshop than in TE? :huh:

Amarbir Sir, u always give us good pricing. Plz try to do some wonders this time as well. :)

Hi ,
I Have Few Models in 9600GT ,So Can You Specifically Mention What Exactly Are You Seeing In techshop.in and commenting

use lyn-india.com his site. there are bank details and procedures. and call him on his phone to confirm it.

Hmm even I was looking to buy one at the end of this month... Can you pls clarify the RMA procedure, do I need to send it to you in case of any issues (couriering electronic items here in Mumbai is a headache) or is there any local pick up spots ?

Hi ,
I Have Updated And Added Very Very Very Good Rates For Zotac On My Website ,Will Update TE For The Same ,Happy Independence Day And DO LET Me IF ANY ONLINE STORE HAS BETTER RATES

Update :At 11:58 the New Rates Were Uploaded ,Enjoy your Independence Day

Hi, what is the RMA procedure ? Do we have to ship the cards back to you ? Or is there any local RMA center ?

^^ Nope thats outdated. You can go for a 9800 GT instead. Slightly lower performance. Or else get a 9800 GTX. Better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back