Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about an XFX HD 4350 PCI-E with 1GB DDR2, passive heatsink ... purchased on 28.08.2009 (selling it because I purchased it in a bout of n00bness for playing GTA IV...now replaced with HD 4600).
PS: M from Delhi and open to barter if you have a hard drive within warranty.

I have a sparingly used Gigabyte 7100GS PCI-e 128mb ddr2. I knw its no comparion with 8600GT or the likes but it can be used as a backup card when your high-end card, if at all, goes into warranty, like mine did and I bought this and used it only for 2-3 weeks tops. It still has a year of warranty left in it. If it helps it was bought from Prime Mumbai. Its yours for Rs 900 shipped

Have a POV 8600 GT (512 MB DDR2).. Good condition.. No warranty left.. Don't have a bill coz it was a barter for my old CRT.. Have used it for 4 months now.. IF intrested.. quote me a good price and I'll let you know.. I am in Gurgaon so can come to your place or you can come to mine... and check the card..

Hi..

I got an XFX 8600 GT.. from noida.. can give it to u for 1.5k.. it has 10 months of warranty still left.. just got it brand new after RMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back