Graphic Cards Graphics look like Crap

dragon_unleash said:
after watchin all d post d problem seems 2 be wid d card, d solution is simple, i assume d crd must be in warranty, just replace it

Are bhai shubh shubh bol ...

I already Replace this crapy card 2 times :( :(

try them if u have any or download the 8.... below 8.12
and if the problem persists then i am afraid their is really some problem as you say it happens in other games also. Also try to have a fresh installation of OS. Will pray for good results coz you have replaced 2 cards before that.
:(

AFAIK there are no artifacts on the screenies, that rules out any issue with the card. Did you try forcing AA through control panel ?

GTA has issues with ATI cards, its the game and not the card, its an extremely bad port. Forcing AA should solve half the probs ...

CCC will not have any difference afai've played this game. The AA issue will always be there, but as SidhuPunjab suggested the tweaks should make the game look much better than what it is right now - sacrificing a huge amount of FPS as the config aint so good for GTA 4.

Aces170 said:
AFAIK there are no artifacts on the screenies, that rules out any issue with the card. Did you try forcing AA through control panel ?

GTA has issues with ATI cards, its the game and not the card, its an extremely bad port. Forcing AA should solve half the probs ...

R u sure that its not problem of card ???

It does not look like, almost all the other games will have in game settings to enable AA or atleast forcing it through CCC will work.

Dont tell me you RMAed previous card because of similar issue..

rahulyo said:
I also try Hitman Bloodmoney with 4XAA but same problem exist .

Is any one face this problem with Nvidia card ???

No bro.. I have Nvidia card and the game looks great.. both in vista and Xp
No problem at all..:eek:hyeah: :hap2:
and that too with old drivers as well..

The only thing i hate about ATI is their driver support.
No matter how superb hadware they come up with they get craped when it comes to make a driver for it and that too in time..:no: :no:

Back