Great Deal- Samsung YP-P3 16GB for 7K!

thogaibalu

Disciple
A very good player at an unbelievable price!

Found in replies in another thread, but this deal is worth a new thread! :D

eBay India: 16gb flash mp3 player samsung P3 New 53% off from mrp (item 180471324816 end time 21-Mar-2010 09:24:19 IST)

I've had a P3(got refurb 16GB for ~7.5K for a friend from US) and have an iPod Touch. And personally except for WiFi and features which use WiFi I think it's better than iPod touch.

• Looks and UI are good
  • Good bundled earphones
  • Good music quality, player interface is also good.
  • Has FM Radio :)
  • Very good battery life. (Used to get 12+ hours with bluetooth music/god-knows-how-long[>>>20 hours] with wired earphones)
  • Plays DivX, all downloaded 700MB rips play with drag-n-drop (U read it right, no conversion required). I would say u can get the player only for this feature
  • Bluetooth functionality is best. Nobody has brought in so much BT functionality in a portable device
  • Flash is supported. You can copy flash games and play them. (I played our good-old Copter :) Of course without any keyboard entry, only mouse games are supported )

And at Rs.6995 It's worth every paisa. Now, I've to keep my friend's eyes off this page and pricing :D

Update: I ordered from this seller on Tuesday midnight for another friend and received it today! Awesome

^^^ Thanks to 3.14or22by7 on the other thread.

And I forgot to mention this one has 1 year Samsung India Warranty.

I just wish I didn't get my iPod Touch 32Gb as my birthday gift this year :p

thogaibalu said:
^^^ Thanks to 3.14or22by7 on the other thread.
And I forgot to mention this one has 1 year Samsung India Warranty.

I just wish I didn't get my iPod Touch 32Gb as my birthday gift this year :p

:thanx:

Good that you separated this deal from the main thread :hap2:.

Konquerror said:
Use citibank coupon CITIEBAY10 20% off max Rs 1000/- to get the player in 6k :D

I have a CITIBANK bank account.credit cards as well, can you tell how can I avail the offer? I applied the coupon code but that did not work

guys why not talk to the person and negotiate with him i seriously think he can list it accordingly also it includes 4.5% ebay charges.

vajm1234 said:
guys why not talk to the person and negotiate with him i seriously think he can list it accordingly also it includes 4.5% ebay charges.

Well the discount is provided by ebay...not by seller...so he will get the full money i.e. 7k and you will have to pay only 6k...why would seller reduce the price further?

Konquerror said:
Well the discount is provided by ebay...not by seller...so he will get the full money i.e. 7k and you will have to pay only 6k...why would seller reduce the price further?

uff! understand man i am just talkin to reduce "his ebay listing price" getting it ? i definately think he can discount upto 500 if he get good amt of buyers thats y.........and when that happens it will come down to 5.5 with the coupon.

also he will in any case wont get the full amt. but 7k minus listing charges of max 4.4%

cheers!

@thogaibalu & 3.14or22by7 : Did you guys get the factory sealed packaging? Do respond quickly as time is running out and I want to buy one.

^ Yes, I got black P3 with factory seal, in good packaging. It's imported by Samsung India and had the import sticker on it.

Also, I've made other orders with that seller and 100% satisfied with all the orders.

Please go ahead, order and enjoy it! :)

Parv said:
@thogaibalu & 3.14or22by7 : Did you guys get the factory sealed packaging? Do respond quickly as time is running out and I want to buy one.

Yes. Factory sealed. Close your eyes and buy one :hap2:

^ Yes it plays all the ipod .mp4 files available for downloads. And also divx and also wma.. and so on and so forth :D (and all without conversion)

[I liked Samsung's tagline.. "Convert to this before you convert your next video!"]

Back