Great Sites For Online Shopping..

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
Found these site a few days ago ..
Members mite be aware of them already .. but thought abt posting the names anyway..
1) DealExtreme: Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - Site-Wide Free Shipping
World Wide Free Shipping
Houses nearly everything, seems pretty useful stockist. Besides.. the site is a great eye candy too .. :p

2) Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com
Mainly for gamers.
Had the elusive Lumines UMD in store as well .. Free Shipping to india (conditions apply)
Both the sites have been tried and tested by numerous gamers and buyers around the world.. bt not personally by me. Posted the names cuz many of the hard to find articles are available there.

play-asia has the patched japanese version of lumines...i almost bought it before noticing that

Indiaplaza.in : Save Upto 57% on Mobiles

Out of 9 books ordered by me, only 1 got here and that it was 2nd hand

Don't get fooled by the books they have listed...if its says itll take more than 3 days to ship, that means they will keep you hanging for weeks, then cancel your order....refund also takes ages

Shopping | Online Shopping | Shopping Mall | Outlet Store | Discount Shopping | Retail India Shopping

Great site for cameras. Don't have an idea about their customer service or warranty services yet luckily

Second Hand Books - buy used books, find rare books, search out of print books, locate first edition books, shop 1st edition titles, where can I find a copy of, collect rare books, OP OOP book search, book price comparison shopping, compare prices, a

Good collection of books, decently priced. Have always got my package within a week of ordering

HI Mod's

This link may be made as STICKY....? Everybody else also can post their links regarding online shopping and totally be useful for all TE Members in one point for reference? Think over.

^^ yup.. i second that.

there was another thread of links as well... maybe that can be merged with this one...and the first post edited once to have all the links together n all that :p

EDIT : oops,...there's already a sticky for online shopping sites.

Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com
Ordered my WoW:BC from here. Good CC, though i didnt get the product guess it was held back in customs, So i ordered again without paying for the second copy used FedEx, did it so i can know where the previous one got stuck. Turns out it was stuck with the customs, and no idea on how to claim the old 1, so i just left it with the Fuc**** customs. They'll have to pay to play so i didnt care. My Fed-Ex got here.
Ordered PS2 component cables (composites SUCK @$$).

Overall pretty good website and CC is pretty prompt.

oh gr8... jus wanted to kno if their dependable..
coz im plannin on a few purchases.. btw.. frm wer do these stuff come frm??
n wt bout custom n all?

Dealextrme is good but they take very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to deliver.

So long that You may even forget that you have ordered something!

yeah dealextreme takes a long time to deliver...but u get stuff for cheap rates there...a 2gig memstick pro duo for eg....costs around 800 bucks...'ve got lotta stuff from there....only prob is the time they take to ship...

spynic said:
how much do u generally pay for customs????

Mostly you don't need to pay any customs duty as dealextreme marks the package as gift. (If your product is worth more than 5k, you may need to pay).
They ship from Honkong

shashank_re said:
Dealextrme is good but they take very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to deliver.
So long that You may even forget that you have ordered something!

Anybody with a ballpark figure on how long they take to deliver the stuff.

Back