Graphic Cards Green dots appearing on screen

Is no one reading, or am i missing something, the OP has purchased a new card, and I think he is facing what seems like a driver issue. #jeffrain123 did you uninstall the previous drivers?...if nothing works, trying fresh install of Windows, new hardware plus old drivers almost always cause conflicts.

I think I didn't. Guess I have to re-install win 7.

I removed all previous drivers from the system including gamerosd from registry. Reinstalled the drivers but still I'm getting the driver signature of one file is damaged or malicious.

File name- Atkdisplow.sys.

Im still not able to run any games due to driver problem. dxdiag doesn't show anything under video. All entries blank. Games saying I don't have a Dx9 gpu installed.

I removed all previous drivers from the system including gamerosd from registry. Reinstalled the drivers but still I'm getting the driver signature of one file is damaged or malicious.

File name- Atkdisplow.sys.

Im still not able to run any games due to driver problem. dxdiag doesn't show anything under video. All entries blank. Games saying I don't have a Dx9 gpu installed.

Jeff, try reinstalling windows, that is your last resort.

Yeeehaa!! Fresh install of win 7 did the trick. Then drivers installed perfectly.

Now as to gpu reflow, I don't know about doing it. I don't have a heat gun. If someone here knows how to do it,can they help out?

Yeeehaa!! Fresh install of win 7 did the trick. Then drivers installed perfectly. Now as to gpu reflow, I don't know about doing it. I don't have a heat gun. If someone here knows how to do it,can they help out?

congrats mate, enjoy your new purchase!...

I am sorry, I have no idea about gpu reflow.

Its ok now, Sicnce your card is working fine, you dont have to fiddle with gpu reflow. Gpu reflow has to be done with old cards that have a lose Ball grid array solders with the graphics processing chip. Happy gaming btw.

Back