[Group Buy] Internet download manager - 18/07/2017

Hi All,
I have been a frequent visitor to this forum for the past two years but just now I have opened an account here. I have seen the thread started by fellow group member
https://www.techenclave.com/communi...t-download-manager-pay-before-june-18.179478/
Since the OP of the thread is not active that much as of now (checked his comment on the last page of this thread) and I am in need to buy a IDM. I thought I will start a group buy thread of my own.

Update 1:
Got in touch with IDM they are ready to give 10 IDM lifetime licences for 16.95 USD each.

The PLAN:
1) Interested members can reply back in this thread with the number of license they need
2) By 15th I will share my UPI/Bank details
3) Based on the number of payments received I will make the order on 18th of july

16.95 USD translates to 1130 INR Approx (including FX charges of 3 %)

Update:
Negotiated with Tonec they are ready to offer individual licenses for 15 USD

Update 2:
Each license is gonna costs us 15 USD each which is approx 971.85 (todays exchange rate) Adding fx conversion charges of 3% and service tax I estimate each license to come around 1030 (971.85[Base price] + 29.16[Fx charges] + 6[service tax] + 20[buffer]). I am keeping a buffer of 20 bucks once I make the order I will transfer the extra leftover amount to you people via either BHIM or Paytm.

Update 3:
Bought 10 keys started sharing :)

Charging of 150 USD happened in my CC in a day or two I will send the buffer amount back based on bill. All 10 keys are sold

Shared keys to
@thatsashok x 2 --Key shared
@Vasishta.Sushant x 2 --Key shared
@Sakthi Kumar Chandrabose x 2 -- key shared
@allrounder799 x 1--Key shared
@avanildutta x 2 --Key shared
@akhilgopal x 1 -- keyshared
== 10 license

Pending
@pratikb x 2
@shubhangam x 1
== 3 license

Expected buying date: Once order for 10 keys is received

Last edited:
I always wonder why pick IDM(read paid) over Jdownloader2 or Ninja downloader (read free), when the later offer similar (in some cases better) features. Not sure what I'm missing here.

Ok here is something for everyone on the list. I've been able to negotiate for $15 (~1025 INR) but I need 15 people. I think we already have 10 on the list who agreed for 16.95. We can probably wait for few more guys to join in and can save money together.

So far the list is:
pratikb x 2
akhilgopal x 1
vasishta.sushant x 2
shubhangam x 1
thatsashok x 1
avanildutta x 2
allrounder799 x 1

If I am able to make it to 20, I can probably further get the price reduced to even lesser but chances are less.

OP let me know if you'd want to merge the list.

Last edited:
Ok here is something for everyone on the list. I've been able to negotiate for $15 (~1025 INR) but I need 15 people. I think we already have 10 on the list who agreed for 16.95. We can probably wait for few more guys to join in and can save money together.

So far the list is:
pratikb x 2
akhilgopal x 1
vasishta.sushant x 2
shubhangam x 1
thatsashok x 1
avanildutta x 2
allrounder799 x 1

If I am able to make it to 20, I can probably further get the price reduced to even lesser but chances are less.

OP let me know if you'd want to merge the list.
Sure we can do that I also got the same quote of 15 USD for 10 License.

Then lets make a purchase. We already have 10 people.
Yeah...

@Sakthi Kumar Chandrabose x 1
@pratikb x 2
@akhilgopal x 1
@Vasishta.Sushant x 2
@shubhangam x 1
@thatsashok x 1
@avanildutta x 2
@allrounder799 x 1

No of members: 8
No of licenses: 11

Guys since now we are having 10+ members already can we move our schedule UP. Can we start collecting money now itself so that we can order before this weekend???

If so, each license is gonna costs us 15 USD each which is approx 971.85 (todays exchange rate) Adding fx conversion charges of 3% and service tax I estimate each license to come around 1030 (971.85[Base price] + 29.16[Fx charges] + 6[service tax] + 20[buffer]). I am keeping a buffer of 20 bucks once I make the order I will transfer the extra leftover amount to you people via either BHIM or Paytm.

Do share your account no or paytm no and total amount i need to transfer.. Will do that whenever op or the seller asks.. [emoji111]

Back