[Group Buy] Internet download manager - 18/07/2017

Guys just few queries.. Say the key im using in my laptop..
1) If i format my lappy.. Reinstall idm and input the same key.. It wont be a problem right..?

2) If i use the same key in my pc. With my lappy not being online at that momemt, will the same key work in my pc too or it wont get registered??

Guys just few queries.. Say the key im using in my laptop..
1) If i format my lappy.. Reinstall idm and input the same key.. It wont be a problem right..?

2) If i use the same key in my pc. With my lappy not being online at that momemt, will the same key work in my pc too or it wont get registered??
1. No problem
2. I dunno but I feel it's not worth the risk... Just my two cents

Hi, sorry - I had "watched" this forum assuming I will get an email when there are updates. I've asked for paytm info on the group chat and will pay asap - please reply there.

Hi, sorry - I had "watched" this forum assuming I will get an email when there are updates. I've asked for paytm info on the group chat and will pay asap - please reply there.
Hi,
all the licenses are sold out so sent the money back.[DOUBLEPOST=1499525980][/DOUBLEPOST]Total license costed me 10222.35 remaining amount of 7.76 is being transferred to everyone via paytm[DOUBLEPOST=1499526162][/DOUBLEPOST]you can give feedback for me in below link in trading stats
https://www.techenclave.com/community/members/sakthi-kumar-chandrabose.69637/

Last edited:
Back