[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

hope i have covered everyone (except two). if any of you got left out pls raise your hand. :stop:

the tougher part will be returning the balance now. :p
it'll take a little time; will go one-by-one so as to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:
Received the key. Thank You.:)
As for the balance, you could recharge my phone. This would be easier than refunding ~200 bucks via NEFT.

@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar Thanks for the key. Will get back to you guys once I get back home from office and register the key.

Is there any way that I can link my email ID with this key? (In case I need to contact Tonec support some years later)

Received the key. Thank You.:)
As for the balance, you could recharge my phone. This would be easier than refunding ~200 bucks via NEFT.

yes recharge is okay
i am in for that

@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar Thank you for organising and managing the group buy.

@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar Thank you for your efforts in making this possible. I have installed and registered IDM a little while ago. :)
I am also okay with receiving the refund via recharge or amazon gift card.

@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar Thanks for the key. Will get back to you guys once I get back home from office and register the key.

Is there any way that I can link my email ID with this key? (In case I need to contact Tonec support some years later)

@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar Thanks for the effort and key . Just installed and registered :) . And as of returning the extra amount , I am ok with NEFT , paytm , freecharge , which ever is convenient and easy :) .
You're Welcome ! Thanks to all the Members and Mods at TE ,Me and @Kilroyquasar would like to thank you all for making this a success.Also thanks to @chandrakant for his help.

Enjoy the genuine software !

I think if you register the product with the email ID ,it will get linked.Please message the guys at IDM,they reply promptly.

We will start sending remaining money soon.Please message or post how you like to receive it.Everybody activate IDM today ,If you can't report back..Cheers !

Received the key. Thanks a ton!!!!
Once back from my tour I will install the s/w and the key in my home computer(most likely this weekend).
Refund me whatever way you feel like is most convenient.

Yeah, got the key and registered the software using it :).

This is one of the best software to spend money on :). Worth the buy. Great experience of buying in a GO. Thank you all :grinning:.

Back