[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager

Cummon guys, we are shooting for 20 people and we have only 13 so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1505544368][/DOUBLEPOST]Since there aren't many people showing up, shall we try to close the GO by negotiating for the existing list of interested members(13)? I am not sure but I can try for $15 or $16.

Last edited:
Give it a little more time I feel... maybe we can get a couple of more members. Can probably try for a rate once we hit 15/17 I feel

+1 from me. I'll pm my number to OP[DOUBLEPOST=1505572399][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: Is this lifetime license or for one year? nevermind. saw the OP. count me in.

Noting your name too. 3 more to go before I make the purchase.[DOUBLEPOST=1505843972][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright we have reached the limit. Going ahead with the purchase now. Tighten your seat belts guys!

Last edited:
I made the payment and have received the keys. Got a few extra as well for late comers/ myself (wasn't sure if similar deal would come across later). The per key price is coming out to be 1026/-.

Since I can't PM simultaneously to all the people in the group, I am requesting you all to PM me with the subject "IDM Group Buy Payment - <your TE Handle>". I'll share the payment details and once you make the payment, I'll share the member specific key(s). This way I'll be able to ensure that there is a separate thread of each member and in case of any issue, I am able to track that.

Tagging all the original interested TE members:
1) @hiren parekh x 2
2) @mach9 x 2
3) @Vasishta.Sushant x2
4) @rishabh.asthana x1
5) @Sai@tech x 1
6) @pratikb x 1
7) @cyberwarfare x 1
8) @amit_talkin x 4
9) @Kevin Lane x 1
10) @shashank_r_t x 1
11) @manucitc x 1
12) @adventureguy x 1
13) @sachinbr x 1
14) @Ajith Shenoy x 1

Enjoy folks!

if any key left do let me know.
what is the pricing per key ? 1ooo rupee ?
Sent you a PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1506017742][/DOUBLEPOST]Shared the keys with three people so far, who made the payment. Thanks guys. Would appreciate the TE Market Feedback, if you could spare few moments.

Rest in the group, please make the payment.

Last edited:
Me too in this time. No friends for nobody else now.
Give your best prices. And is the payment method same as old?
Also for the key, is user name mandatory for registration or only the received key is important?

Back