Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update ?
You didn't added me to the list for ADG
Today smelled ADG great !
Want to ask will this perfume be as the original ?
I mean i know abt the tester but still asking you know doubt in mind...
Also want to ask you didn't added me to the list for ADG (do forward your banking details have to add you first it is confirmed that i will purchase a bottle from you. can i collect directly from your place ? will i get the opportunity to select what i want on the spot ?)
regarding gucci i think you are providing the classic version right ? because i saw gucci by gucci on the bottle (which i tested)..GUCCI BY GUCCI FOR MEN 3.0oz/90ml EDT Sp BarrioPerfume.com | Perfumes, Fragrances, Cologne for men & women; Perfume Shop & Fragrance Store

Any update ?
You didn't added me to the list for ADG
Today smelled ADG great !
Want to ask will this perfume be as the original ?
I mean i know abt the tester but still asking you know doubt in mind...
Also want to ask you didn't added me to the list for ADG (do forward your banking details have to add you first it is confirmed that i will purchase a bottle from you. can i collect directly from your place ? will i get the opportunity to select what i want on the spot ?)
regarding gucci i think you are providing the classic version right ? because i saw gucci by gucci on the bottle (which i tested)..GUCCI BY GUCCI FOR MEN 3.0oz/90ml EDT Sp BarrioPerfume.com | Perfumes, Fragrances, Cologne for men & women; Perfume Shop & Fragrance Store

All the testers are of the original perfumes, so there is no difference between the testers and the originals. Also, I have added you to the confirmed list for the adg. For any further queries you can always call me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Paco Rabanne 1 Million
will let you know by monday.

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) X 1 .
For details please check your PM.

confirmed.

Sent you a pm... please reply :)

plus i wanted to know which one is better Armani AGD or Hugo EDT? i would be using the perfume for both formal and casual purposes... :)

All depends on Personal preference, A lot of people here like the ADG. If you want something different and uncommon. Try Armani Code, Jean Paul Gaultier Le male, Terre D'hermes by hermes, Chanel Allure or Bleau de chanel.

Sent you a pm... please reply :)

plus i wanted to know which one is better Armani AGD or Hugo EDT? i would be using the perfume for both formal and casual purposes... :)

Interested in Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) X 1 .

Just curious @ courier service, can you deliver it to tier-III city? (details sent via PM)

Hi Rvuinted,

Please check pm.

Would like to know if you have joop homme 100/200 ml, black auod montale perfume and A*Men Thierry Mugler for men. Please also mention the prices for box packed pieces for all the four perfumes. If the difference is not much i may prefer box pieces.

Ygpm.

hi rvuinted,

please check pm.

Would like to know if you have joop homme 100/200 ml, black auod montale perfume and a*men thierry mugler for men. Please also mention the prices for box packed pieces for all the four perfumes. If the difference is not much i may prefer box pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back