Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Information to all members:
Since Go1, I had faced this issue of few members contacting me after courier companies leaked their contact numbers (sometimes it happens when the courier company knows the shipment is carrying many perfume bottles) and then they were approached by some random people calling them regarding perfume sales. Worst part being these perfumes sold like this are all fake.

[h=1]DavidOff Cool Water EDT 125 ml @800 Only[/h]here is the link,

http://www.desidime.com/links?ddlid...Name=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

why you are saying 1700/- for the same ?

i guess ebay deal is great... what do u say ? i am sure ebay product is as genuine as yours... but even then why so much of price difference ???
its EDT only, not deo.... hence i got the doubt.. pls clarify incase i have understood it wrong somewhere..

- - - Updated - - -

@revunited : pls confirm Dior Fahrenheit & Armani Acqua Di Gio available in stock or not... also give me your account details so that i can transfer the money if they are in stock... let me tell you one thing, when i said to my friend about the price of these perfumes, he got shocked of his life... at first he said it is fake...
then i made him listen to the story of group buy on this forum...
so i guess its a genuine pure perfume at delivered at the price quoted including shipping charges anywhere in india...
waiting for you reply bro...
and sorry for the previous comment, actually i found that link while searching for perfume.... made me to post here because of the significant price difference.. anyway, no hard feelings.. let me know the details about the stock of those above 2 perfumes & the payment options & details of ur account... thanks in advance

Yes both perfumes are Available. Ill PM you details.

@revunited : pls confirm Dior Fahrenheit & Armani Acqua Di Gio available in stock or not... also give me your account details so that i can transfer the money if they are in stock... let me tell you one thing, when i said to my friend about the price of these perfumes, he got shocked of his life... at first he said it is fake...
so i guess its a genuine pure perfume at delivered at the price quoted including shipping charges anywhere in india...
and sorry for the previous comment, actually i found that link while searching for perfume.... made me to post here because of the significant price difference.. anyway, no hard feelings.. let me know the details about the stock of those above 2 perfumes & the payment options & details of ur account... thanks in advance

[h=1]DavidOff Cool Water EDT 125 ml @800 Only[/h]here is the link,

http://www.desidime.com/links?ddlid...Name=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

why you are saying 1700/- for the same ?

i guess ebay deal is great... what do u say ? i am sure ebay product is as genuine as yours... but even then why so much of price difference ???
its EDT only, not deo.... hence i got the doubt.. pls clarify incase i have understood it wrong somewhere..

- - - Updated - - -

hey @ plikmuny i can get davidoff coolwater at rs 500 in my city but i have never bought it so don't know whether its original or fake. And honestly looking at the price i will never even take a chance to buy one. i wonder if its original are they stealing it from the factory lol. and when i was in dubai this may i saw few tester bottles there is a different market for tester bottles you dont get in a normal mall and i remember the prices for few bottles being the same as rivunited has listed. And also i had bought 2 bottles in go round 1 and i was satisfied that these are original testers. and srsly if you are looking for some cheap perfumes pls pm me i give u an address where you can get ADG for 900, 212 sexy men for 600 but you have to figure out yourself about the originality. And no offense to any one but i feel rivunited is doing a gr8 job by giving us this deal at least am very happy. he is the seller he can sell davidoff for rs 5000 and you are the buyer its your choice to buy or not if you can get it somewhere cheaper please you are most welcome to buy but please stop spamming the thread. If you really wanted to inquire about the reason for the difference in prices you could have pm rivunited instead of a post and thts the reason i doubt your intention. This is a tech forum and all the users here are quite familiar with browsing and specially ebay. Again no hard feelings and i don't know rivunited at all i have just interacted with him once regarding perfume but let him do what he is doing and people who trust him and can afford the prices will get it from here. And also pm me if you are interested in buying some cheap perfumes online i can give you some addresses . And last thing i have to say is, take a look at this link below. the original price of this watch will be approx above 1.5 LACS and here its rs 5000 from a power seller. but you have to figure out whether about its originality.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/NEW-IMPORTED...Domain_203&hash=item43b3549a83#ht_1668wt_1139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back