Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ edge111hussain: where were you boss these days ??? pls dont scare us...i hope Rivunited can manage those legal hurdles & deliver the goods to us in a safe & clear manner.. Rivunited, any comments/corrections you wanna make to this statement ?

- - - Updated - - -

Int this an obvious and known fact? How can u sell a branded product without license?

Anyways there is no risk to the final consumer here, the risk lies on the OP and the hosting Site in general..

LOL, this forum alone can fulfill the daily laugh quota...:rofl:

btw @Rivunited whatever happened to that handbags and watches IC ? i was so looking forward to that

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivunited might be busy doing the packing & shipping of the orders in order. sorry if we are disturbing you....
but pls confirm my payment. i paid money into your account today afternoon... awaiting your confirmation of my order....

Op, i dont think its legal to sell imported perfumes without a valid license anymore. Infact you cannot unless you have the org manufacturers or distributors consent, aka a valid license and purchase bill.

How do i know this? V deal in aromatic chemicals and compounds, i.e the raw material that goes behind manufacturing these perfumes. You should be careful mate considering ur selling on a public online forum...

Thank you for your concern, That is completely safe buddy.. As the dealer we all order perfumes from has the required license since he is also the official dealer for ShoppersStop in mumbai. :)
Nothing to worry about for consumers since this is a Group Order. We are Group Ordering the perfumes so that we all can get a very good price from the dealer. Even I have purchased many bottles during the GO period for my personal use.
Nice to see forum members care for the safety reason. But its no issue at all in this case. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Rivunited might be busy doing the packing & shipping of the orders in order. sorry if we are disturbing you....
but pls confirm my payment. i paid money into your account today afternoon... awaiting your confirmation of my order....

Sent you PM.

I missed all the posts in page 7 of this thread. Page 7 specifically does not load either in my home pc or my office pc. All other pages of this thread and all other pages in all other threads(that I tried) are fine.

Does someone else has this problem?

I missed all the posts in page 7 of this thread. Page 7 specifically does not load either in my home pc or my office pc. All other pages of this thread and all other pages in all other threads(that I tried) are fine.

Does someone else has this problem?

Nothing much happened on page 7 except for some off topic remarks by folks who should have taken the pm route. So relax, you didn't really miss anything worthwhile.

Hi, are you still accepting orders? I am in Gurgaon and I am interested in a acqua di gio for myself. Also kindly let me know what are the payment methods for this deal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back