Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, any updates ? i am sure you are busy, but pls keep us updated every 12 hrly atleast... you know how it feels to wait for our products after we pay the money ???
its an unavoidable temptation which is very difficult to keep it under control...
waiting for ur reply bro...

waiting for mine :(...dispatched on wednesday still showing in transit..and this for mumbai to pune only...I hate courier companies :annoyed:..

Received my perfumes today. Good packaging ~ No visible damages or spillage. Nice fragrance. Fast shipping ~ 2 days flat

Thanks a lot Reinvited

mine is yet to be shipped... may be some problem with courier company it seems... dont know when i will receive mine...
waiting for rivunited to reply....
if anyone has received JPG La Male, pls give a short review about its fragrance pls... i have also ordered the same for the first time.... waiting for the inputs...

mine is yet to be shipped... may be some problem with courier company it seems... dont know when i will receive mine...
if anyone has received JPG La Male, pls give a short review about its fragrance pls... i have also ordered the same for the first time.... waiting for the inputs...
check pm, its already been shipped :)

I got all my four Bottles of perfume. Very well packed and fast delivery within 3 days to this corner of India so far from Mumbai ! Checked all the Maal- great stuff. shared half of it with my son- who is ecstatic. TXX Rivunited. All the 8 bottles received by me in 2 GO's have been good stuff- much appreciated.

seems like Rivunited has taken a weekly off today here....
its ok bro, u can relax. but the number which u gave is not showing on any courier tracking site, FYI, u forgot to mention to me on which courier u have shipped my order... hence i need to disturb u here... if possible can u reply here or by PM today for me ? desperately need them on time...
thanks in advance....

I am yet to receive my bottles but Lucky for me .I got a chance to try both Le Male by Jean paul Gauliter(pronounced le mal ) and Paco Rabbone's 1 million both are really good @ shoppers stop Inorbit in Bangalore

Jean paul's Top notes are sweet and bit strongly but different ,but that did not impress me, may be i have a lot of expectation but later after 1 hour or 2 home i found the mids elevate that's where this perfume reaches its peaks it will definitely make you stand out .it now starts bleeding the masculine odour you are looking for its Romantic fragrance of the mids is well complimented by its lows . i felt it lasted for around 6+ hour which i consider good if not better then Cool Water /Eternity which i use for my office and daily use i think this perfume would compliment a good shower with Arber from Body Shop or Bogart pour Homme Shower gel by jacques bogart (i personally prefer them both)or if u want to very less expensive Shower gel Nivea men would also do.

I can give u more details once i receive my bottles hope this helps

Places to Apply :Neck and Chest 1 stroke each ,not more due its strong top notes which might make you Suffocate

When to apply : Atleast 1 hour before meeting your girl friend it needs some time to settle

As for the pricing if i remember Correctly

Le male is INR 4350/-
1 Million is INR 4100/-

Unfortunately i could not spray both perfumes on me (In order to avoid confusion ) i have asked my friend to try it , my initial reaction on it are good ,but i cannot comment it as it was not on me for long to get the pulse of all the tones in that perfume but i can tell you its great. Because this is what happened

Time:9:00-9:30PM approx

My friend call me and asked me "can you please order me a bottle" , And expressed that it gave him the "Wow"factor he has been looking for he told me that the smell is giving him a uber feeling he just cant explain When reached his room some his friend madly wanted to know the name the perfume.But he did not spill the beans .After all secrets are what that keeps u popular

Unfortunately i could not spray both perfumes on me (In order to avoid confusion ) i have asked my friend to try it , my initial reaction on it are good ,but i cannot comment it as it was not on me for long to get the pulse of all the tones in that perfume but i can tell you its great. Because this is what happened

Time:9:00-9:30PM approx

My friend call me and asked me "can you please order me a bottle" , And expressed that it gave him the "Wow"factor he has been looking for he told me that the smell is giving him a uber feeling he just cant explain When reached his room some his friend madly wanted to know the name the perfume.But he did not spill the beans .After all secrets are what that keeps u popular

So which perfume is that:cool43:

^^^Same here, If you have shipped my order.

Got the bottle, must say very fast shipping.
The bottle was very well packaged but yet there was a leakage and the cap was loose. In fact the cap doesn't sit sealed properly at all. Now I have used ADG for many many years and I know this fragrance very well. It has been used since its launch by someone or the other in my family and this is what I am seeing for the first time. Also the top notes don't feel 100% the same as the retail version. There is a very minor difference in fragrance. I suspect that both these discrepancies are due to the fact that this is a tester. For those who are buying these fragrances for the first time, I recommend this deal wholeheartedly as the sheer value for money is unbeatable by anything in the market, but those who are connoisseurs I'd advise them to expect a difference of 1-2% in the over all notes of the fragrances and the finish of the bottles.

Got the bottle, must say very fast shipping.
The bottle was very well packaged but yet there was a leakage and the cap was loose. In fact the cap doesn't sit sealed properly at all. Now I have used ADG for many many years and I know this fragrance very well. It has been used since its launch by someone or the other in my family and this is what I am seeing for the first time. Also the top notes don't feel 100% the same as the retail version. There is a very minor difference in fragrance. I suspect that both these discrepancies are due to the fact that this is a tester. For those who are buying these fragrances for the first time, I recommend this deal wholeheartedly as the sheer value for money is unbeatable by anything in the market, but those who are connoisseurs I'd advise them to expect a difference of 1-2% in the over all notes of the fragrances and the finish of the bottles.

all testers i have tried gave me the same feeling .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back