Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivunited, Tired of sending PM's to you. I haven't received my package yet. Can you please give an exact date...sat...Mon...Tue...this is going on and on. Of course few people have received but you said today your friend will deliver for Bangalore guys. It's OK if there are any issues but can you please give an approximate date.

My apologies to you, Please Check PM.

Rivunited, what happened to my order?

Check PM

Any update on my shipment? PMed you twice but no response. Also asked you to mail me about watches.

hey @Rivunited , I am looking for a few perfumes which are not on the list. Can you get me Mont Blanc Individual, Hugo Nuit and Hugo Orange (All for women)? Please let me know the prices as well if you can procure them for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To all those who have received their orders, I wanted to know if the bottles are opened/used already these being testers as mentioned? The whole point over here being that I want to order more for gifting and was wondering if that is the case.

Also suggest some good (trusted and respected) choices from the list for both Men and Women.
Le Male is what came up most of the time upon going through the thread. Hugo Classic already ordered. Need more suggestions.

Thanks.

As per my and another forum members experience similar to mine (who PM'ed me), The fragrance is not 100% the same as the retail versions. Also my bottle was leaking due to a loose "neck" (maybe the tester bottles get refilled:whistle:, who knows). The leak was minute but obviously over a period of time more and more perfume will get wasted as it will evaporate from the loose neck. Also my bottle was not in retail condition, it had a few mini scratches on the bottle. Nothing serious but along with the leak they do look suspicious. As explained by "Rivunited" , since these are testers, one cannot expect retail level of finish in them. So if you are planning one of these as a formal gift, ill advise you to think twice. For personal usage, at these prices......go ahead!

To all those who have received their orders, I wanted to know if the bottles are opened/used already these being testers as mentioned? The whole point over here being that I want to order more for gifting and was wondering if that is the case.

Also suggest some good (trusted and respected) choices from the list for both Men and Women.
Le Male is what came up most of the time upon going through the thread. Hugo Classic already ordered. Need more suggestions.

Thanks.

Finally, receive the perfumes today ...Would not like to comment on the shipping...but i can recollect a statement "Patience is a virtue"

The packing is quite good and am satisfied with it....

20120921_153406.jpg

When i opened i found that Le male was leaking this is because the small metal collar that needs to be in place to avoid accidental spraying was not there ... I saw that even tester
have that in place when i saw it in the Shopping malls. but this one didn't have and even the Spray cap was loose leaking the perfume and even perfume torso shape look a bit worn
and one million is a bit scratched and is faded on the top(but i don't think they are fake,may be a just worn out )

20120921_162258.jpg

U can observe the scratches/worn out below...

20120921_162309.jpg

Except that they made a great collection in my Rack(Had to replace some of old best )

20120921_161205.jpg

Finally a word for Rvunited i am pretty much ok with the deal am happy that you provided us such good stuff at low cost,but i also wish that next time your are more accurate on Shipping.

I still did not get why JPG le male did not have the small metal collar (Because the testers have metal collar in place ) its really would have helped in Shipping it without those leaks Hope you do it right next time

My Rating: 3.8/5

Have not spayed any of them will get back once started using them

>>All Pictures Shot with Samsung Galaxy S3<<

any update on bangalore shipping .....?

You should receive it today or tomorrow. It was delayed by an extra day due to bharat bandh.

hey Rivunited , I am looking for a few perfumes which are not on the list. Can you get me Mont Blanc Individual, Hugo Nuit and Hugo Orange (All for women)? Please let me know the prices as well if you can procure them for me :)

I will PM you the availability.

Received. Thanks.

You're welcome.

received the perfume, it's great. left itrader ratings, waiting for you to do the same :)

You're welcome, I will do the same :)

As per my and another forum members experience similar to mine (who PM'ed me), The fragrance is not 100% the same as the retail versions. Also my bottle was leaking due to a loose "neck" (maybe the tester bottles get refilled:whistle:, who knows). The leak was minute but obviously over a period of time more and more perfume will get wasted as it will evaporate from the loose neck. Also my bottle was not in retail condition, it had a few mini scratches on the bottle. Nothing serious but along with the leak they do look suspicious. As explained by "Rivunited" , since these are testers, one cannot expect retail level of finish in them. So if you are planning one of these as a formal gift, ill advise you to think twice. For personal usage, at these prices......go ahead!

Actually this is not the case with all the bottles. It is only so in a few. There are some testers which are of such high quality that they are equal if not better than the original's concentration (fragrance wise). It depends on the brand, On how they choose to make their testers. Not under our control.
They are never refilled, Its just that during transit from Dubai, They have a very high quantity (3000-4000 bottles) so their packing is not immaculate. Some bottles to get scratched in the containers. And the custom clearance people's handling isn't the best either. I do my part and make sure the packing is great. Can not help the condition in which they come to me.

Finally, receive the perfumes today ...Would not like to comment on the shipping...but i can recollect a statement "Patience is a virtue"

The packing is quite good and am satisfied with it....

When i opened i found that Le male was leaking this is because the small metal collar that needs to be in place to avoid accidental spraying was not there ... I saw that even tester
have that in place when i saw it in the Shopping malls. but this one didn't have and even the Spray cap was loose leaking the perfume and even perfume torso shape look a bit worn
and one million is a bit scratched and is faded on the top(but i don't think they are fake,may be a just worn out )

U can observe the scratches/worn out below...

Except that they made a great collection in my Rack(Had to replace some of old best )

Finally a word for Rvunited i am pretty much ok with the deal am happy that you provided us such good stuff at low cost,but i also wish that next time your are more accurate on Shipping.

I still did not get why JPG le male did not have the small metal collar (Because the testers have metal collar in place ) its really would have helped in Shipping it without those leaks Hope you do it right next time

My Rating: 3.8/5

Have not spayed any of them will get back once started using them

>>All Pictures Shot with Samsung Galaxy S3<<
@sekharsomu :-
Formal apology from my side for all the Bangalore shipping. As I had not handled them personally, I had it sent to someone to reduce my workload and that clearly caused some mis-communication and problems. Everyone else who had their perfume sent from me directly had a very quick shipping time. Next time I will make sure such a delay does not happen. And as for the Le Male, The ones the dealer gets from Dubai do not come with the cap or clip. Ill see if I can request him to get the ones with a clip the next time around. And the leakage is mostly due to the packing that was done in Bangalore to send it to your house and not from here. I ensure that bottles do not leak. It is a 1 of chance that they do.

P.S. I am not the seller and I am certainly not a professional. I'm doing whatever best I can to help members in this community to get a good deal. It's kind of sad to see people still comment as if its my fault when they have an issue with their product.
Also about the Scratches, If you want the retail quality bottles, I can ask to have a boxed pack perfume sent to you. It's the exact same one that is sold at Shoppers Stop as the dealer is the same guy. You will get that at a 25-30 percent discount from the Shoppers Stop marked price.

@Rivunited
Updates on my order?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want the retail quality bottles, I can ask to have a boxed pack perfume sent to you. It's the exact same one that is sold at Shoppers Stop as the dealer is the same guy. You will get that at a 25-30 percent discount from the Shoppers Stop marked price.[/I]

That's cool. I will be placing a similar order once I receive the current one.

All the bottles that i had ordered from Rivunited in the GO2 were also in pristine condition albiet minor problem with the cap being a little loose in one of them. The perfume bottle can get a scratch or two because firstly they are testers, secondly they are without the box but still the packing with the bubble wrap was top notch to ensure smooth delivery. The juice inside is what matters when you are getting them at less then half the retail prices and there is always a risk with any kind of online ordering. So if you want absolutely no risk whatsoever you should head to the mall. Much appreciated @Rivunited :cheers:

You should receive it today or tomorrow. It was delayed by an extra day due to bharat bandh.

I will PM you the availability.

You're welcome.

You're welcome, I will do the same :)

Actually this is not the case with all the bottles. It is only so in a few. There are some testers which are of such high quality that they are equal if not better than the original's concentration (fragrance wise). It depends on the brand, On how they choose to make their testers. Not under our control.
They are never refilled, Its just that during transit from Dubai, They have a very high quantity (3000-4000 bottles) so their packing is not immaculate. Some bottles to get scratched in the containers. And the custom clearance people's handling isn't the best either. I do my part and make sure the packing is great. Can not help the condition in which they come to me.

sekharsomu :-
Formal apology from my side for all the Bangalore shipping. As I had not handled them personally, I had it sent to someone to reduce my workload and that clearly caused some mis-communication and problems. Everyone else who had their perfume sent from me directly had a very quick shipping time. Next time I will make sure such a delay does not happen. And as for the Le Male, The ones the dealer gets from Dubai do not come with the cap or clip. Ill see if I can request him to get the ones with a clip the next time around. And the leakage is mostly due to the packing that was done in Bangalore to send it to your house and not from here. I ensure that bottles do not leak. It is a 1 of chance that they do.

P.S. I am not the seller and I am certainly not a professional. I'm doing whatever best I can to help members in this community to get a good deal. It's kind of sad to see people still comment as if its my fault when they have an issue with their product.
Also about the Scratches, If you want the retail quality bottles, I can ask to have a boxed pack perfume sent to you. It's the exact same one that is sold at Shoppers Stop as the dealer is the same guy. You will get that at a 25-30 percent discount from the Shoppers Stop marked price.

Buddy,

Sorry if the review had left any bad taste for you,but definitely my intention were good as i mentioned i am satisfied with the products .My only intentions were to let you know that this would have been a much better if the shipping was faster .i know that the stock got hang up in Bangalore and you are not at fault (as you have been telling me thru PM'S).

But the intentions of my review were to let the members know that i received the products as this would ease the peoples nerves who are yet to receive.i just wanted to add to your credibility and let you know that there are leaks in JPG ,As you mentioned that packing in Bangalore didnt went well Now you know where it went wrong.So i wish my review only helps .As, for the mention of scratches and looks some them might want to gift these perfumes (like i did Allure to my sister),i just wanted to let them know these makes a better deal for personal use then gifting .As this is a forum that is more about user benefits than an amazon like shopping place i think my doing's were apt

Looking forward to buy from you again

Cheers,
Somu

Didn't receive it today also , don't think will get it tomorrow , at least please make sure its delivered on Monday, really tired of asking ....

@Rivunited, you are doing a great job here... no matter what happens to our parcels, i still find it a very good value for the money i paid for.. i am pretty sure that i cannot ask more than that.. eventhough my la male has no metal cap & it was leaking quite a bit & i could almost smell the essence from outside the box before i open it, i am very much happy with the whole trade.. thanks for everything... my order reached me on time & thanks for keeping upto ur words.... kudos to you bro...other 2 perfumes were in mint condition... even my friend got confused whether it is a genuine packed bottle or the tester... awesome buddy...keep up your good work bro... i will definitely rate you as 4.5/5 for the whole trading & your excellent feedback on whatever we ask you about that perfume....i will definitely consider your next GO, be it perfume or anything.... i can definitely rely on you brother.... thanks for everything...those who keep complaining about small such things, pls dont bother about them... its for the content of the bottle what we paid for, not for the appearence & external looks....pls guys, understand his job also... he is not doing it for his profit. there is lot of pain in arranging & organizing each & every order & parcels....so enjoy the content of the bottle, & dont care about its appearance & minute artifacts.... i am not ordering or blaming you guys, its just a request for you all... thats it...thanks for your support....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back