Group Order: Premium Perfumes ROUND 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check PM.

Hi!
I am new to Tech enclave but i am a known member at indianvideogamers forum with the same name.I am a serious cologne collector in Hyderabad. I have colognes from Creed, Bond No.9 and more then 20 in my collection. I am interested in buying some colognes.Please provide the your quote for-
Terre D'Hermes by Hermes( I can but more then 1 if i get a good deal on it)
D&G-One
YSL-Le Homme

-Faisal Khan

Guys,

I am not getting good response from Issey Miyake. Today is the second time I used it. I can't feel the projection, fragrance is extremely low and it does not last long.

Is this because I have got an EDT or am I not using it properly?

Guys,

I am not getting good response from Issey Miyake. Today is the second time I used it. I can't feel the projection, fragrance is extremely low and it does not last long.

Same here. Fragrance disappears in 3-4 hours and very less projection.

I would like to know when will be next GO..?
Also please post comments on the purchase people that will make us aware of what to buy and what not to...
Good Thread... Please inform when next GO in process

I would also like to ask which Perfume is best EDT OR EDP ?
Also which brand or make or sub version is suitable for Office, Sales, Business environment...For daily usage basis

Guys,

Same here. Fragrance disappears in 3-4 hours and very less projection.

Same here. Used it for the first time yesterday. And the fragrance didnt even last for 3 hours.

Same here. Used it for the first time yesterday. And the fragrance didnt even last for 3 hours.

Hmm, That is very strange as there were A LOT of orders of Issey Miyake last time too and everyone had only good things to say about it.
Even this time many people have purchased it without such problems. But it can be possible that there is something wrong with the lot that came in this time. If you want to have it sent back or exchanged, Both the options are available to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also please post comments on the purchase people that will make us aware of what to buy and what not to...

Also which brand or make or sub version is suitable for Office, Sales, Business environment...For daily usage basis

Check PM. And the EDP's are way stronger than the EDT as they are more concentrated. But the EDP versions of all the perfumes are not available.

Hmm, That is very strange as there were A LOT of orders of Issey Miyake last time too and everyone had only good things to say about it.
Even this time many people have purchased it without such problems. But it can be possible that there is something wrong with the lot that came in this time. If you want to have it sent back or exchanged, Both the options are available to you.

What do you suggest? I will most likely go for an exchange. Any perfume which you recommend over this in the same price line?

Please send me the details of the exchange options currently available.

Purchased Issey Miyake and Paco Rabbance 1 Million in the second Lot.

1 Million is good. The Projection is also great. The fragrance also stayed on for more than 8 hours.

Hi Rivunited,

Can u give me link to the whole list of perfumes which you are offering ?

Also if I want any perfume to order, shud i order in this go or wait for next one ?

I got the 2 perfumes a few days back. Great packing. Thank you. Will leave feedback.

Also, plz let me also know about the exchange options for Issey Miyake.

I got the 2 perfumes a few days back. Great packing. Thank you. Will leave feedback.

Also, plz let me also know about the exchange options for Issey Miyake.

Check PM.

Hi Rivunited,

Can u give me link to the whole list of perfumes which you are offering ?

Also if I want any perfume to order, shud i order in this go or wait for next one ?

You will have to wait for the next GO buddy, Most of the perfumes were sold out when I closed the GO.
Keep an eye out. Next GO should come up in a week or so maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

And to test the longevity of a fragrance, Spray it on your wrist. Then see how long it stays for.

I did complain about my Issey Miyake from the first lot and you were kind enough to exchange. However there was no improvement in replacement also. However, now with others too complaining, I stand vindicated that my complaint was genuine.

You should take up the matter with supplier. Meanwhile, please inform what can be done with my Issey Miyake and what other replacement available.

Inconvenience regretted.

I did complain about my Issey Miyake from the first lot and you were kind enough to exchange. However there was no improvement in replacement also. However, now with others too complaining, I stand vindicated that my complaint was genuine.

You should take up the matter with supplier. Meanwhile, please inform what can be done with my Issey Miyake and what other replacement available.

Inconvenience regretted.

Sir,
Honestly speaking you were the only one who had an issue with it the last time around. I am not denying that you have an issue with it. But only pointing out that there have been many more +ve response than negative. In total I have received 3 other requests for an exchange, All of which I have told clearly they are free to take any other perfume or go for a full refund. I have given you the best possible options.I know that the perfumes are genuine as they are testers sent over from UAE but I surely will tell him about the same and make sure such issues do not come up again.
As you are in Mumbai, You are free to call me and discuss any problems with me directly if you have any queries in the future since I have always been prompt in replying to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back