Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be nice if you can mark up the savings against each item.
That's a good idea... so something like ShoppersStop price?
can u help me getting all the market price list... considering its such a long list... its going to take a while :p

Davidoff Coolwater.
Mont Blanc Starwalker

I have tried these long back in a mall and really liked it, but can't recollect the experience now.. Are these two of light tone? i never like the punchy, strong perfumes..
Let me know, and i will decide accordingly :)

Is it L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake ?? If so then set me up for one, and how would you ship this to chennai?
You could add details about these in the OP!

Is it L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake ?? If so then set me up for one, and how would you ship this to chennai?
You could add details about these in the OP!

yes it is.. and it can be shipped to u for an additional charge of 50rs... dealer has a tie up with a courier company.
Will put you in the confirmed list.

I would like to have this one :
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey (Men) - One

Will add you to the confirmed list.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Davidoff Coolwater.
Mont Blanc Starwalker

I have tried these long back in a mall and really liked it, but can't recollect the experience now.. Are these two of light tone? i never like the punchy, strong perfumes..
Let me know, and i will decide accordingly :)

I have not used either one of those perfumes so I am not entirely sure how i can help you with ur question. Maybe try checking online for a review?

Will add you to the confirmed list.

I have not used either one of those perfumes so I am not entirely sure how i can help you with ur question. Maybe try checking online for a review?

Thanks for the input.. I have checked online and seems like a light ones..

Can someone else who have used these perfumes comment on it ?
Davidoff Coolwater.
Mont Blanc Starwalker

Thanks for the input.. I have checked online and seems like a light ones..

Can someone else who have used these perfumes comment on it ?
Davidoff Coolwater.
Mont Blanc Starwalker

Regarding Coolwater - It is a nice daily scent, a casual fragrance and good for summers. Not for dates or romantic dinners. It is an aquatic scent, and is similar/cheap(economical) copy of Creed's Green Irish Tweed. I remember a big Lavender note in it and it lasts/projects around 2 hours in the Indian summer, after that it becomes a skin scent(stays close to the skin). It surely is refreshing, and is a classic, something which every man must've worn in the 90s. However, it does remind me of detergents and shampoos :)
It is a 'light' scent, not at all cloying so that's a good thing for the summers. For colder months, stronger fragrances should be preferable.
But then you must try it out, sample it at Shoppers stop, Lifestyle, perfume shops etc to get to know if you want it or not.
By the way, I tried the summer flanker of Cool Water called Cool Water Pure Pacific, to me it smelled a lot better than the Cool Water. However it isn't available online on snapdeal, yebhi, jabong etc. Cool Water is readily available for 1.9k for 125ml and in the shop they didn't have any discount and were selling for 4k :p .

Haven't tried Starwalker. I can only suggest you to see this link on fragrantica ,see the notes pyramid and the main accords(it mentions it is a woody, fresh spicy kind of frag ). Or check Basenotes forum too.

Whats the difference between these 2 ? or it's a Typo.
Dior Fehrenheit (Men) (100ml) - 1750rs
and
Dior Fahrenheit Absolute (Men) (100ml) - 1900rs.

Google result shows the same result for both of these product.

Whats the difference between these 2 ? or it's a Typo.
Dior Fehrenheit (Men) (100ml) - 1750rs
and
Dior Fahrenheit Absolute (Men) (100ml) - 1900rs.

Google result shows the same result for both of these product.

Fahrenheit Absolute is a flanker(say a sequel with the same dna of the original) of Fahrenheit.
Fahrenheit is this and Fahrenheit absolute is this

Hi..

I will take one each of the below perfume.. Include me in the confirm list :)

Armani Acqua Di GIO (100ml)
Dior Fahrenheit Absolute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back