Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone try to post your impressions and tell us how long does it project and how long does it last with what number of sprays. That will be interesting.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Any suggestions for a noob in perfumes on what to try?

For starters, ADG is a very safe option. International bestseller and there is a reason why it sells so much.
But still, try out perfumes at malls.

[FONT=&amp]Please confirm me for :-[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Dior Fahrenheit Absolute (Men) (100ml) - 1900rs—2 nos[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Dior Dune (Women) (100ml) - 1400rs 1 No[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Armani Acqua Di GIO (200ml) - 2350rs 1 No

if u send payment details- will do payment today only[/FONT]

Hi, I am interested in

• Davidoff CoolWater (Men) (125ml) - 1300rs

• Armani Acqua Di GIO (100ml) - 1600rs

Let me know the payment details

Picked up my lot (ADG and Fahrenheit Absolute).. Very happy with the purchase... Now it's time to ask my lady frenz about their opinion :D

Thanks a lot buddy.. Will get in touch with you as and when required, may require a few more for gifting purpose :)

Glad I could help :)

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

[FONT=&amp]Please confirm me for :-[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Dior Fahrenheit Absolute (Men) (100ml) - 1900rs—2 nos[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Dior Dune (Women) (100ml) - 1400rs 1 No[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Armani Acqua Di GIO (200ml) - 2350rs 1 No

if u send payment details- will do payment today only[/FONT]

I am sorry but the Group Order is in the shipping stage right now. Had to cut the first one short as my dealer's consignment was almost sold out. He will be getting another order soon though. Ill ask him the prices as they vary slightly depending on the size of the bulk order (It's generally about 2000-3000bottles). Just keep an eye out for the next perfume GO :)

• Davidoff CoolWater (Men) (125ml) - 1300rs
  • ​Pm bank details or will pick it up locally

Paco Rabanne 1Million (100ml) - 1900rs
will take this..lemme know what to do do.

does he have aigner black ?

I am sorry but the Group Order is in the shipping stage right now. Had to cut the first one short as my dealer's consignment was almost sold out. He will be getting another order soon though. Ill ask him the prices as they vary slightly depending on the size of the bulk order (It's generally about 2000-3000bottles). Just keep an eye out for the next perfume GO

I am sorry but the Group Order is in the shipping stage right now. Had to cut the first one short as my dealer's consignment was almost sold out. He will be getting another order soon though. Ill ask him the prices as they vary slightly depending on the size of the bulk order (It's generally about 2000-3000bottles). Just keep an eye out for the next perfume GO

Thanks for the update, will be waiting for it. Keep up the good work.

@Rivunited Dude for some reason cant leave feedback! Says URL is invalid. But thanks for the great bargain and shipping! :)

Anyone facing the same?

Got the stuff! Very fast delivery and loved the EDT. Thanks! Looking forward to the next GO :)
BTW, the courier website shows that package is in transit to my city, but I already got it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back