Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Super...I missed the first batch....

Waiting for the second lot......Hope the prices are even less:p

By the way which of the perfumes in the list are Looooooong Lasting
Any perfume I gift my brother he complaints they dont last long enough
He liked L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Kenzo and Hugo Boss Bottled Night.

Can you guys suggest any long lasting perfumes with similar scents as above.

issey miyake...Currently even i m on a hunt for it...;)

Don't know about similar smelling ones, but as for longevity, it has to be Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier, OP hasn't mentioned it in the list but I see it in one of his pics (the one with the blue male torso).
Fahrenheit also has good longevity. But longevity also depends on an individual's skin chemistry and whether one's skin is dry or oily type, perfumes last longer on oily skins since the oil helps retain the perfume.

Got the stuff! Very fast delivery and loved the EDT. Thanks! Looking forward to the next GO :)
BTW, the courier website shows that package is in transit to my city, but I already got it :lol:

Lol... laggy update on their website I guess.. I'm glad you liked the deal.. :)

Wonderful and one of it's type of GO.. When are you planning second GO ?? Can I make advance bookings ?? :)

Do PM once it is up.. Thanks.

I am in for next go. Please PM me once started.

At least one I want to order is "Paco Rabanne 1Million (100ml)".
Rest I will add later.

Thanks.

Hey Rivunited, still not received my perfume...and i am from ur city,man....out for delivery from past 3 days...(guess the courier guy went out on a date taking my parcel)

Me too haven't received it yet , the website also giving no info.....

That's strange, give me a little time, I will check with the guy and get back to you

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Hey Rivunited, still not received my perfume...and i am from ur city,man....out for delivery from past 3 days...(guess the courier guy went out on a date taking my parcel)

give me a little time, I will check with the guy and get back to you

Hi, I have not received the shipping details yet.
Would appreciate it if you could let me know about it.

got my perfumes in pristine condition.. good packing from your side, but the courier was extremely slow!
hope to deal with u soon..

Friends, I have asked Rivunited to book a Issey Myake (M) 125ml for me. I have a query for people who bought it in the first round of order - can you please comment on the fragrance and lasting quality of the perfume that you got. Quick response will be appreciated as I plan to pay Rivunited soon :)

Friends, I have asked Rivunited to book a Issey Myake (M) 125ml for me. I have a query for people who bought it in the first round of order - can you please comment on the fragrance and lasting quality of the perfume that you got. Quick response will be appreciated as I plan to pay Rivunited soon :)

The fragrance is really good. And it lasts almost 8 hrs for me. Personally, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back