GSKill Memory Rams RipJaws | PI's | TRIDENT - Amazing Prices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still available?

GSKill 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ SINGLE MODULE CL9 RIPJAWS - F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL - 3500/-

Please check the prices in post #30 and compare them to those in post #1. The later post, so-called 'updated' prices, are about 1.5-2x the prices of the original post, so it looks like the prices have gone *up*!

Why will i update prices in post 30 ... price updates are always done in 1st post / main post.

cranky said:
Please check the prices in post #30 and compare them to those in post #1. The later post, so-called 'updated' prices, are about 1.5-2x the prices of the original post, so it looks like the prices have gone *up*!
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Can I use my CC to make the payment? If so how?

I need 1
GSKill 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ SINGLE MODULE CL9 RIPJAWS - F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL - 3500/-

Also how much would be the shipping cost to Bangalore

@ITWares: Have informed a friend who wanted to upgrade. coaxing him to ditch his unmarked 2gb stick of ram for these. Hope the stocks last till Monday.
cranky said:
Your 'updated' post uses the higher prices. It's very confusing.

The first post always has the latest prices.

The first post always has the latest prices.

Look at the posts again. There are products that have been updated in post number 30 that are not present in the first post. So which is the right post? Which are the right prices? The assumption of a normal person is that the last updated post is the correct one, regardless of the first post.

Of course, one assumes people are reading the entire thread - unless either the TS or other members do not bother reading anything apart from the first post (pretty common practice, it would seem nowadays on TE, specially by new members). Given the replies to my pointing of mistakes, it seems that the oldest post invalidates all that comes after it. That is plain stupid.

Attention to detail is a widespread issue, it seems the TS is not the only one lacking in this respect.

TheITWares said:
^^ I can list it on ebay but there, it will cost you 6% extra if u are fine then lemme knw

Yes if it includes shipping cost. Do let me know...Thanks

^^ I have not received the same from my supplier he says it will be delivered by tomm so mostly all deliveries will be done tomm

cranky said:
Look at the posts again. There are products that have been updated in post number 30 that are not present in the first post. So which is the right post? Which are the right prices? The assumption of a normal person is that the last updated post is the correct one, regardless of the first post.

I concur with cranky.

@TheITWares: Please get post #30 deleted or edited out. Its confusing for anyone going the thread to find prices in post #1 and again in post #30 and inconsistencies between the two. Updating the thread in either way (editing post#1 vs adding a new post with updates) is fine, but be consistent with the approach you choose. Since you mentioned that you will be editing the post #1 for all updates, make sure you use the same method for all updates and also ensure that any old updates remaining in the middle of the thread are removed/edited out so that people don't get confused.

^^ I dont think he can do that. He will need to report the posts, and the mods will be able to delete the post.

But I do not see what the confusion is about? You just need to refer to the 1st post for prices..

The confusion is simple. On day 'x' I make a post with 3 products and 3 prices. On day 'y' I post a total of 4 products and 4 prices, with changes in all the prices of the 3 products I mentioned earlier and 1 new product. I have so far made no changes in post 1, so it does not reflect the new addition.

Now please clarify which is the correct post for prices and which is the correct one for products?

Aces, if you read through the two posts you will understand what the confusion is all about.

The Tridents are in post 30 but not in post 1. Assuming the prices of the Trident are correct, it leads me to believe that all the prices in that specific post are correct and invalidate the earlier post. If the prices for everything in post 30 is not to be followed, then what is the correct price for the Trident?

Does that clarify the confusion?

And don't dealers have infinite edits on their posts like (at least I) others do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back