GTA:SA Discussion Thread

huh? first off, you can kill the guy before he gets into the chopper and flick the dossier. If he does manage to get in the heli, follow him, and as soon as he lands get out and kill him. didnt even know there was a car bit!

All these flying missions are killing me. Somehow I managed to scrape through the flying school with bronze hoping that would be the end of it...but no. Can't imagine who was the sadistic prick in R* who came up with these mission ideas. N.O.E. , Freefall, Zero's RC chopper with magnet...they all suck. Also stuck on trucking mission 8 and freight train level 2 :no:
Btw, shouldnt some of you use a spoiler alert atleast :mad: :mad: :mad:

Finished the main story line.... And Ambulance --10, Fir truck --- 4, Trucking mission --- 7.

and total progress ---- 73%!!!

Actually, NOE is not all that tough. What you need to do is to fly mainly over the ocean. Don't even bother going over land. You have plenty of time. Don't worry abt that.

Fly over the open ocean near the Mount Chiliad. and then fly through the corona to trigger the drop and then go back to a low altitude over the ocean and fly back and land.

DON'T FLY OVER LAND. Simple.......

Nikhil said:
NOE ... fly mainly over the ocean. Don't even bother going over land.

Thanks for the great tip.I completed n.o.e. in a single attempt after that :hap2: simply took a circuitous route flying at the edge of the map all through the route. And completed the asset on a roll :clap:

Back