GTA V - Discussion Thread

Sorry to interrupt your topic.
Hello members do you have any Idea of GTA5 for PC. Is the rockstar games will make GTA5 available for PC..? I have heard somewhere.!;)

They will most probably release a next-gen version for Xbox One, PS4 and PC next year. There is no way that R* will pass on an opportunity like that.

Are points of interest on the map binded to the character with whom you mark them? I marked 2 with Franklin but can't see them when I play using Michael.
OT - I reinstalled GTA - SA last night on PC. I am having trouble with SA. Everytime I try loading using my old saved game it crashes :(

Went Easter Egg hunting in the game today:

IMAGE00191.jpg

The Ghost of a murdered woman - Hovers On Mount Gordo between 11pm to 12am every night!! :woot:

IMAGE00205.jpg

The LOST Hatch - All LOST show fans will know about this! The hatch lies well below 480 feet down on the bed of the eastern ocean. I couldn't get any closer to the hatch than that as the game popped a message on screen saying there was a risk of the sub getting destroyed due to high water pressure, it's so darn deep. Once you near the Hatch as much as you can the small window atop it lights up!! :wideyed:

P.S.: You cannot use Scuba gear for this as the water pressure will kill you mostly.

@prabs : If your referring to your own customized way-points that you have set, yes they are character bound mate. Other points of interest on the map are bound and color coded to each of the respective characters.

Last edited:
Here is a video from my side.:D Dirt race, GTA V multiplayer. sorry for the quality its just a trial video.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been trying to play GTA V multiplayer on the PS3 but don't find any players.. i repeatedly start new sessions but end up with just myself in free roam. My NAT is Type 2. Connected to PS 3 through Wifi using Beetel 450TC1 router. UPnP is enabled.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Completed finally, one of the top gaming experiences of the year!

Story is extremely well done and executed.
Characters and voice acting is top notch.
Flying missions are the most fun part.

The only thing missing from the game, as is become usual with all games now, is the difficulty level of the campaign.

Completed the story mode.I think the best hilarious character in the entire game is jimmy.:D
It is short as compared to San andreas.
I will rate it better than GTA IV.
As per me here is where it stands in the series.
GTA vice city
GTA III
GTA san andreas
GTA V
GTA IV (including the dlc's)

Best dj/rj till now (entire series) :D
Maurice chavez
Fernando martinez
lazlow jones (The guy writes good radio scripts. But makes too much fun of himself which sometimes can become irritating)

This game is awesome & funny in online. Especially if you have some buddies. Played almost for more than a week. There's a lot you can do to fool around! Unfortunately we don't have any group here.:(

Though i am not sure but i think gta may become MMORPG in future. This GTA has one of the best online features in its series. I think rockstar now is focusing more on the multiplayer part.

Last edited:
^^I am a member there too. Nope guys are active there at least i find someone from there often. Forming a new crew wont help as it seems there are not many people here who play it online. Btw whats your ID there mine is same as in the siggy.

Last edited:
Back