GTA V PC - Looking for Crews/Members/Players from India.

Anyone still paying this can add me. My RS id: pretttt

I came to see the Lowrider DLC and surprisingly was enjoying the online mode now. I completed all the Lamar lowrider missions and the first 2 player heist. It was pretty good. Although, I am still pretty low level, around 28.

Did any DLC or expansion pack came for offline play? I stopped playing after the story mode. Tried the online play but too many Knuckleheads in the game.

Yea, I hope they have plans of some single player DLCs/expansions. Gay Tony was the best part of GTA4 for me. The city they built is amazing and ripe for new stories. I would really love to play as some new character. Maybe even Lamar Davis.

BTW, Lamar's missions in the Lowrider DLC were pretty entertaining.

Is the retail Disc tied to the steam account? I mean if I loose the retail disc will I be able to download from Steam again? I own a retail disc which wasn't tied to the steam account and now the Disc doesn't work and I have effectively lost the right to play the game unless I pirate it.

Is the retail Disc tied to the steam account? I mean if I loose the retail disc will I be able to download from Steam again? I own a retail disc which wasn't tied to the steam account and now the Disc doesn't work and I have effectively lost the right to play the game unless I pirate it.

You can download the GTA 5 client from here. Link Just login with your Rockstar Social club login.

Back