GTA V PC - Looking for Crews/Members/Players from India.

Well the "other" version is not any smaller in size I guess. Not to mention the lack of GTA Online.

I was just mentioning it because of the high cost at launch, having said that I did see a ~35GB package on one of the sites, not sure if anyone has tried. Also, I doubt majority folk will use the online outlet of the game.

My copy is non steam, bought from Greenmangaming. The gmg india vip section should have it for $31, nuuvem also has it for $30.

Ok. I think I will get the Greenmangaming one. Comes to around Rs.1950/-. Will PM you regarding your location in B'lore. I hope you are available this weekend :)

Why dont guys try it on the ahem version and then buy it on a sale?

Well considering the 60GB download I dont think too many people in India will bother with even the ahem versions.

Well the "other" version is not any smaller in size I guess. Not to mention the lack of GTA Online.

I feel R* found the best anti-piracy measure. Just inflate the size so much that casual pirates wouldnt even bother.

So built my new PC just in time for this (i5 4590, GTX 960 and 8GB 1600) but the steam download took forever to complete.

Finally fired it up today and it's great looking. Recommended settings had textures at normal and MSAA off at 1080p.

But I turned textures to high and turned on MSAA, still 45-60 fps at all times. Very impressive.

Guys when you are playing, then lets add each other and hit up some fun online. Missions, Races, heist and all.
My Steam ID (URI) : steamcommunity.com/id/itspriyank
Social Club ID: GammaLazeR

So I paid a nice visit to @Jc36 's place today and got the install files. Its worked great!! Thanks @Jc36 so much. Great bloke. :cool:

So, the game is working for the most part, but I am getting issues with memory leaks. Game starts fine but gradually eats up ram and then I get the windows warnings. Also, I forgot to install the beta AMD drivers, so downloading that now. Hope that helps atleast a little bit.

So I paid a nice visit to @Jc36 's place today and got the install files. Its worked great!! Thanks @Jc36 so much. Great bloke. :cool:

So, the game is working for the most part, but I am getting issues with memory leaks. Game starts fine but gradually eats up ram and then I get the windows warnings. Also, I forgot to install the beta AMD drivers, so downloading that now. Hope that helps atleast a little bit.
I'm using the latest beta 15.4 version of ATI drivers for my 7970HD. It won't solve the memory leak. Some have reported memory leaks but it doesn't seem much of issue as I am playing long sessions online.
Latest ATI drivers creates artifacts on the screen lower right side when msaa is on, but easily solvable.

For low ram warning I would suggest you to increase virtual memory.

Yea updated the driver. The memory leak issue seems to be fixed now. I set the virtual memory to system controlled and set the GTA Launcher program to low priority in task manager. Did some missions and the game seemed pretty stable.

BTW, does the sound seem like too low for anyone else? I have to set the system volume to max and speaker volume to 4 to hear anything.

Back