GTA VI Will Take Players All Over the World, Game Could Last 500 Hours, Says Pachter

Actually Rockstar has always been known for highly polished games amongst all the big name AAA publishers.
With the exception of the Grove Street Games productions and the Take Two injected MTX in the newer titles, most if not all of their games have had zero issues for games of such scope.
CP2077 proved how good Rockstar is at what they do.
zero issues who said ? RDR2 port to pc had so many hang's,freeze's bugs in the initial days. Absolute garbage port. Plus optimization was shit aswell.

zero issues who said ? RDR2 port to pc had so many hang's,freeze's bugs in the initial days. Absolute garbage port. Plus optimization was shit aswell.

I said most if not all their games. I've played GTA 1,2, 3, VC, SA, IV, V, VC & LC Stories, Chinatown Wars, VC Stories, MP3, Midnight Club, RDRevolver, RDR1, RDR2, etc at launch without finding any game breaking issues whatsoever. Optimization on PC hasn't been their forte until the GTA V PC port but their games are functionally sound and their attention to detail is still second to none.
They don't have a 40GB patch on launch day like the other AAA publishers (this won't be true for the next title ofc) and they release their games only when it's ready.
Exceptions being L.A. Noire (which was still an amazing game btw) and the recent remasters that weren't made by first party studios, their recent downfall is because of Take Two greed.

And here I need to start with GTA III, IV and V despite owning all of them for several years. May be will catch up by time VI is released.

I said most if not all their games. I've played GTA 1,2, 3, VC, SA, IV, V, VC & LC Stories, Chinatown Wars, VC Stories, MP3, Midnight Club, RDRevolver, RDR1, RDR2, etc at launch without finding any game breaking issues whatsoever. Optimization on PC hasn't been their forte until the GTA V PC port but their games are functionally sound and their attention to detail is still second to none.
They don't have a 40GB patch on launch day like the other AAA publishers (this won't be true for the next title ofc) and they release their games only when it's ready.
Exceptions being L.A. Noire (which was still an amazing game btw) and the recent remasters that weren't made by first party studios, their recent downfall is because of Take Two greed.
Attention to detail i agree, everything else no except for gta v all other games are not optimized. RDR2 also is a garbage optimization even though released after gta v quite sure they must have learned a lot about optimization from gta v. It takes DLSS for RDR2 to run good without stuttering on 4k during fast gameplay.

I hope, which is wrong to hope because it is impossible, that all the people flying and modding and shooting and creating a shit show in what would have been otherwise an interesting Online task/business/heist based open world, I just hope there is some sort of a check to keep those things in mind.

Back