GTA VI Will Take Players All Over the World, Game Could Last 500 Hours, Says Pachter

They just dont want to shift to gta 6, as they love the earnings from gta 5, also, i guess they wont launch another game for the next century, if they r releasing 500 hr of gta 6.

And someone will speedrun it in 3hrs or less. Hopefully the game is stable and doesn't run like a certain definitive edition on launch.
Rockstar is famous for buggy games, to fight piracy, soon after there game releases most of the games had to be patched to commence further in game

GPU prices are already falling, this game is years away dude

GTA 6 is a good 3 years off.

GPU prices should normalize by end of this year.
falling but not back to og level's, although they will never come back to og level's but i am hopping for a 06ti or 07 subseries or similar cards to come back to 30k range's. Something like the 3050ti for example should retail for 20k max. I remember in the good old days i had a gtx 650ti purchased for 10k,750ti for 8k. gtx 980 for 35k.

Rockstar is famous for buggy games

Actually Rockstar has always been known for highly polished games amongst all the big name AAA publishers.
With the exception of the Grove Street Games productions and the Take Two injected MTX in the newer titles, most if not all of their games have had zero issues for games of such scope.
CP2077 proved how good Rockstar is at what they do.

Back