Gtalk logging in and out

djmykey

Skilled
I have a problem of my Gtalk logging in and out frequently. This happens irrespective of where I am logged in from. It happens from home or office ( we have 3 branches with 3 different ISP's).

There is no help on Gtalk forums that is directly related to the problem I am facing, and I do not know how to contact Google peeps for help.

Can anyone help here ??

Do you have Gtalk on phone? It might be automatically logging in and when no network available, it might be getting logged out.

Hmm.. that might be the cause
Invision18.gif
Need to keep phone off the network and check if this happens.

Gtalk on the phone has an option to turn off automatic login. Turn it off and dont login from phone. Keep Gtalk logged in on PC and check.

#[member='djmykey']

Open gtalk client on PC and go to settings and in the general tab u can see enable diagnostic mode button . Make sure its turned off ,at times it gets turned on automatically. Change your gmail and check as well

#[member='viralbug'] Thanks for the tip. I did that and still I went offline. In fact I did not put my phone on WiFi. GRPS / 3G is always kept off on my phone. No way my phone wud have logged onto Gtalk and still it happened.

This is really sad
<

#[member='Metalspree'] The entries you mentioned do not exist on my google profile.

#[member='viralbug'] That setting is off. Was telling Metalspree that the setting he mentioned in the email he sent me does not appear in my Google profile.

I was facing some problem with GTalk for a while today... constantly receiving the message - "User did not receive your chat". The funny part was the unintentional trolling from Google -

googletrolling.png

I was facing some problem with GTalk for a while today... constantly receiving the message - "User did not receive your chat". The funny part was the unintentional trolling from Google -

Can we conclude that there is some problem with Google itself. BTW the logging on and off part has become less since the past 3 days.

WTF... mobile galore... Help me with my problem than showing ur phones
sad.gif

culprit seems to be either your Data connection or power saving policies over your android device.

You will be going on n off on gtalk all the time because of that.

if you are still on sgs2 then upgrade to ICS; much better gtalk client.

Back