Graphic Cards Gts 450..??

halo12

Disciple
I have GTS 450 installed on my system. I am planning to buy a new monitor. So should i go for 20" or 22" monitor.??? Can GTS 450 handle resolutions offered by 22" monitors smoothly..??

i'm using a FULL HD DELL 21.5" LCD @FULL HD :p with onboard Intel GMA X3000 :p

i dont experience any stuttering or anything in normal usage.

so, dont worry, your gts450 can & will handle even larger resolution with no problems whatsoever.
for games, its obvious, at whichever resolution the game gives 40+fps=best

I did have slightly low performance (opera taking time to open/switch to other tabs...), but that got fixed by adding another 2GB RAM to existing 1GB RAM.

you should go for a 22 inch monitor.Gts 450 can handle most games at full HD and for the few demanding games,you can lower the details a bit.

halo12 said:
I have GTS 450 installed on my system. I am planning to buy a new monitor. So should i go for 20" or 22" monitor.??? Can GTS 450 handle resolutions offered by 22" monitors smoothly..??
For most part and day to day usage it should handle with no problems, for gaming you may need to tone down the affects a bit like Anisotropic Filtering, V-Sync, Antialiasing etc. but you will be able to play most games at Medium to high settings on a 22" screen, but a 20" screen will also do fine if you only plan to game and day to day usage, if you regularly plan to watch movies too then 22" is recommended :) hope it helped

For monitor simply go with HD (1080P) with 16:9 aspect ratio for the best multimedia exp, and for the gts450, trust me unless u crank up all the high quality features like AA/AF your card will handle almost all modern games out there again with compromising such features in some games that u knw i assume, Gts450 is in between HD5750 and 5770 some lose and wins here there but will do fine.

Hey,

I will be getting a GTS450 within 2-3 days,

And I have a 22" BenQ Full LED monitor,

Remind me after 3 days, and Ill test some games at Full HD for u...

Hey,

The card is really good,

It gives 20FPS max, and average 17FPS in the Heaven Benchmark on full HD without antlashings and normal tessellation...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey,
The card is really good,
It gives 20FPS max, and average 17FPS in the Heaven Benchmark on full HD without antlashings and normal tessellation...

kidpikoon said:
Hey,

The card is really good,

hey i read about 3d glasses in ur siggy

"NVIDIA 3D Vision Discover will be available bundled with NVIDIA GeForce® GPUs" - source: nvidia site

3D Vision Discover FAQs

where are u gonna get that from....

and how much do they cost

i googled it and found this link...

NVIDIA 3D VISION DISCOVER Goggles - Thane - Computers - Hardware

this 3D thingy sounds quite exciting....does this work or is it some sort of marketing gimmicks ???

does this mean that any normal 'dvdrip' movie can be viewed in 3D (doubt so) ....or is it only for 3d Gaming

v.Na5h said:
stop flooding about 5770 ,....
he has already got the GTS 450
Okay I have disabled signatures so did not notice + the 3D Discover glasses by Nvidia needs a compatible 3D screen ( ASUS, Samsung ) + Nvidia 3D Glasses ( real deal costs 11K ) ~ you can always use the cheap anamorphic glasses ( paper ones which we get with 3D comics/posters ) but the experience may not be as imerssive,

plus you need the media to be compatible otherwise no go :), ATi offers this with their HD6*** series, so the playing field is level now between the two graphic giants :)

Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies

AMD Radeon HD 6870 & HD 6850 Review

Back