Guess what's in here - Now with Answers

i_max2k2 said:
Hey u work for wirefly?,

they do have good offers for normal phones, but I dont think they have the iphone, also most blackberry have to be bought with data plans, making the deals sour.

We do have some of the best offers for normal phone. Like the with T-Mobile, we have a ROKR E6 for 49.99 and we also have some phones for free.

as far as iPhone is concerned, ATT is not willing to let anyone else have the business.. And ofcourse, good phones like the CU915 and CU920 have to have data plans and so is the case for PDA phone, but hey, you get the phone FREE and data plan is gaining you something if you know the way you should use it.

Do i get a candy for being honest in public and daring a risk of being ridiculed? :gap:
I really had no frikkin idea what all that is except the fact that everything looked l33t and droolworthy. :lol:
(4850, DS, harmony, robotic kaamwaali from earlier showoff maybe additional exceptions. :p)

Thanks Guys!

Congrats man! You're really worth the title i.e. caesar, with all the nifty stuff, most of them a first. We'll drool in the meantime.

Vandy Bhai, Kyun meri free mein le rahe ho ?

Do i get a candy for being honest in public and daring a risk of being ridiculed? :gap:

I'd rather get you some Colgate Total :p

congrats! some neat stuff there! :D

seriously, your show-off thread always has something different and interesting than others.

congrats! some really hi-tech stuff there. :)
how much customs on the cleaning robot? does this come with some cleaning fluid or just plain water is used?

how much customs on the cleaning robot?

Not yet in India, but hopefully none :p *knocks on wood*

The roomba is a brushin/dusting/vaccuming bot

If you need something that can wet wipe your floor, there is another bot called Scooba for that

ultimabasher said:
We do have some of the best offers for normal phone. Like the with T-Mobile, we have a ROKR E6 for 49.99 and we also have some phones for free.

as far as iPhone is concerned, ATT is not willing to let anyone else have the business.. And ofcourse, good phones like the CU915 and CU920 have to have data plans and so is the case for PDA phone, but hey, you get the phone FREE and data plan is gaining you something if you know the way you should use it.
I know what your saying, after trying to get the iPhone without the data plan, I'm actually planning to get it now :S , it is pretty helpful when u know where to use it!

^^ But whats the point using the iPhone w/o a data plan

Almost all apps beyond the basic phone/sms/music functionalities require internet connectivity

lol... just noticed someone repped me for this thread :rofl:

personally, show-off threads on TE are the most inane (though I too am guilty of starting threads here - - Talk of double standards :rofl: )

But getting repped for this is just divine :rofl:

Back