Guess who won free buds

Afxal

Disciple
Got a notification from the Oneplus community app that my comment on a thread was randomly selected and I won Oneplus Buds Pro 2R.

Guess, my New Year gift came from Oneplus directly.
Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 1.13.47 PM.png

Congratulations!!

Could you kindly inform us about the nature of the comment, if it's not too much trouble?
yeah no issue, it was a random comment to be honest.
if you are interested in participating then Oneplus regularly holds these giveaways on their community app.

you don't need to own any op device to be a member I think, just signup and participate

@puns sorry to msg in this way but I couldn't find any other way, I wanted to ask if I have posts now as stated in the welcome msg to access the marketplace. Not that i want to buy anything right now but just wanted clarity on this.
Also, any req. that's needed to be matched to reach disciple?

I wanted to ask if I have posts now as stated in the welcome msg to access the marketplace.
Market is closed to new members. There's a sticky thread.
Posting just for marketplace access is obviously not allowed.

Can you direct me to that welcome message so I can correct it?

This was sent via renegade on joining, I thought it was auto-generated
Market is closed to new members. There's a sticky thread.
Posting just for marketplace access is obviously not allowed.

Can you direct me to that welcome message so I can correct it?

Welcome to our forum Afxal.

We are happy to have you as part of our community and hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to get in touch with any of the staff members if you need any help with how the forum works.

There are a few things that you can do right away:
  1. Upload an avatar to establish your unique identity on this page -> Personal Details
  2. Read the forum posting rules to familiarize yourself with the netiquettes of TechEnclave -> Forum Posting Rules
  3. Check out various themes (skins) that are available on TE by clicking on the link at the bottom left corner of this page. You are currently using the 'Default' skin.
  4. You can go through all the newly updated threads by clicking on What's New? in the top navigation bar.
  5. If you are looking to buy or sell something then you can visit our market system. -> Member's Market. To be able to start a For Sale thread you need to gain at least 25 posts.

There is much more to TE which you will gradually discover as you browse around.. Hope you enjoy your stay and participate fully. Happy Posting! :)

Back