Guide To PSP Downgrading

The One and Only "PSP Updates!" Thread (Ver. 3.73+) - PSPâ„¢ General - PlayStation.com Forums

The 3.80 will contain the following updates:
* You can now schedule 1Seg TV tuner to record your favorite show at a certain time (similar to Tivo). This feature will only work on the new slim (PSP-2000).

* PSP will now support streaming audio through the internet connection.

* PlayStation Spot is now also available at BB Mobile Point (only in Japan).

* You can now do a scene-search in video (search for beginning of each scene or clip). This is under the video feature.

* RSS will now support opml file. You can subscribe to multiple channels which is saved in opml file. And now, RSS will also support picture (photo).

btw callin for some help here , i jus got donated a psp :p , which is on 2.82 FW NOn TA-082 , i could make a magic mem stick , need anybody who has a custom fw psp to make me the jigkick batt
anybody @ andheri-w or near inorbit or between both , somewhere in mumbai western suburbs willing to help , pls lemme know , its a harmless thingy and shud take no more than 10-15 mins

Quad Master said:
nuke you have to rescue me , plz.
how is it better [sorry for another lame qtn.]

[M33]
My assumption , if 3.71 came after 3.60 then why is 3.60 still better than 3.71

This things gonna make me crazy.

3.60 M33 is claimed as "stable" by numerous PSP CFW users from different forums. The CFW 3.71 M33 still has bugs thats why Team M33 has released 4 updates so far.

guys...i checked out a friends PSP fwhich he wants to downgrade..its got official 2.82 firmware .

and when i opened the UMD tray ..i could see IC 1003 written inside either on the left or right side(i dont remember)

so is it possible to downgrade 2.82 IC1003 easily ?..if yes please guide me cuase i couldnt see anything for 2.82 in this guide..

After pandora's introduction you dont have to worry about which mobo etc etc...just get hold of a pandora battery and ur good to go..

indrajeet1811 said:
After pandora's introduction you dont have to worry about which mobo etc etc...just get hold of a pandora battery and ur good to go..

dunno where can i get one ..i am doing this for my friend free of cost..i never told him anythin about pandoras battery and all..i just told him that it will be all software based..

is there no way i can do this without the pandoras battery..da way i modded another PSP 2.60 ?..

i will give all da exact details once i get the PSP in my hand..

if it was below 2.71 or 2.71..u could have done it using only s/w..ull need a gta:lcs unpatched umd to put cfw into this

if i remember properly nukeu666 had this...pm him and ask if he could help...

no u need thye pand batt,else ull ned a lumines or gta umd,nukeu has a batt ready, if ur ready 2 walk for 40 mins:p and treat sum good food nukeu is ur man ,he did mine :d

SoulFire said:
no u need thye pand batt,else ull ned a lumines or gta umd,nukeu has a batt ready, if ur ready 2 walk for 40 mins:p and treat sum good food nukeu is ur man ,he did mine :d

you didnt feed me :no:

Back