Guys I want to buy A New Phone Any help ? In Selecting.

Speedy_1994

Disciple
Hello friends, i Am Eashan And

I want to buy my first Smartphone(Android/Apple) -
Some Requirements -
1.Decent Camera - 8MP or More.. Secondary Camera Also Needed
2.Processor - Dual 1Ghz Or More..
3.High Gaming Experience And Apps
4. Upgrade To Ice Cream Sandwich

My Considerations -
1. Samsung Galaxy S2
2. LG Optimus 2X (With Nvidea Tegra 2)
3. HTC Sensation XE
4. HTC Sensation
5. HTC Incredible S
6. Sony NEO
7. Iphone 4S

Im Super Confused As You Can See by The number of Choices I v In Mind..
If You Can know a Better Phone in the same price range, plz suggest..

Thx Again For The help..

IMHO 4S doesnt Deserve the cost ..

Sensation XE is a Great Android Phone, having better Battery Life than S2..

O2X is the Cheapest Dual Core Droid, with Excellent Dev Support. But has only 512MB RAM..

If Price is not a Concern and Large Screen is no issue,check the NOTE..

Else Droid RAZR or Sensation XE..

Out of the whole lot, i'd take the LG O2X. Simply because it offers the best value for money. AND you can install MIUI on it. ( available for the SGS2 as well)

I've been using MIUI on my Spice Mi410 for the past month or so and i simply don't wanna move to another custom OS now. If i had a spare 20K lying around, i'd get the O2X right away.

OR

if you have someone going to China in the next month or so, you could get the Xiaomi phone. Only available in China (so far) and can only be ordered online. I'm contemplating

selling off my Spice and getting one myself. With the current exchange rate, it'd come to around 15K. Wh[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ich is a great deal for a specs you're getting. [/font] A Qualcomm 8260 Snapdragon chipset with a dual-core 1.5GHz CPU, Adreno 220 graphics and 1GB of RAM, 4" screen, 8MP, 4 GB ROM, 1950 mah battery. Only drawback would be warranty.

You'd have to send it abroad for servicing.

go for the note or 4s if you are looking for the best of the latest handsets.if you want lots of games than ios has absolutely no competition on that front.

if you like browsing,note will give you the best browsing experience in the smartphone market rite now.

Surprising the droid RAZR is not on your list.. that phone is a killer... even better than SG2, the display is stupendously clear and crisp, wooooooo you should check them physically before buying.

Out of the whole lot, i'd take the LG O2X. Simply because it offers the best value for money. AND you can install MIUI on it. ( available for the SGS2 as well)

I've been using MIUI on my Spice Mi410 for the past month or so and i simply don't wanna move to another custom OS now. If i had a spare 20K lying around, i'd get the O2X right away.

OR

if you have someone going to China in the next month or so, you could get the Xiaomi phone. Only available in China (so far) and can only be ordered online. I'm contemplating

selling off my Spice and getting one myself. With the current exchange rate, it'd come to around 15K. Wh[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ich is a great deal for a specs you're getting. [/font] A Qualcomm 8260 Snapdragon chipset with a dual-core 1.5GHz CPU, Adreno 220 graphics and 1GB of RAM, 4" screen, 8MP, 4 GB ROM, 1950 mah battery. Only drawback would be warranty.

You'd have to send it abroad for servicing.

Any link for ordering the M1 online. Is the site trustworthy or a scam as many chinese products sites are.

Any link for ordering the M1 online. Is the site trustworthy or a scam as many chinese products sites are.

Xiaomi.com is their official site. Unfortunately, it's not in English. Have told my brother to look for availability. I've read that they would be busy filling out the 300,000 pre-orders they got till the end of February. International buyers (assuming they decide to ship it internationally) would probably have to wait till then. But of course, this is just speculation on my part.

Irony is , we still haven't had a whiff of the M1 and there are rumors already of an M2 with mind-boggling specs !

Xiaomi.com is their official site. Unfortunately, it's not in English. Have told my brother to look for availability. I've read that they would be busy filling out the 300,000 pre-orders they got till the end of February. International buyers (assuming they decide to ship it internationally) would probably have to wait till then. But of course, this is just speculation on my part.

Irony is , we still haven't had a whiff of the M1 and there are rumors already of an M2 with mind-boggling specs !

Hmm. I was getting one for like $450 and being a fan of MIUI was willing to take the plunge but decided to wait.

Can't we order from their chinese site and use the China address of SNS to get it shipped to us. I have a friend in the US who has a friend in China.Let me see if he can arrange a few pieces or at least help order some pieces off their website.

I have asked around and it seems that I might be able to get my hands on one. Though the price is higher than that on their website I might be able to get it lowered if I order more pieces.

What do you guys think should I start a GO.

Hmm. I was getting one for like $450 and being a fan of MIUI was willing to take the plunge but decided to wait.

Can't we order from their chinese site and use the China address of SNS to get it shipped to us. I have a friend in the US who has a friend in China.Let me see if he can arrange a few pieces or at least help order some pieces off their website.

I have asked around and it seems that I might be able to get my hands on one. Though the price is higher than that on their website I might be able to get it lowered if I order more pieces.

What do you guys think should I start a GO.

With the current rupee depreciation, i'm not sure if it'd be wise to buy from abroad. Might like to wait for actual user reviews before taking the leap. Also, a 'lighter' version with slightly lower specs might suit my wallet better.
<

Back