Guys suggest me is it possible to have air cooler for ASUS Prime AP201 MicroATX Case

Yeah the intake might be a problem at the front because of the front psu shroud. You can still go for an air cooler, but i recommend AIO for sfx type builds

If you have intel processor, check if the socket and cooler supports mounting 90° rotated tower. That might help in creating bottom to top airflow.

Last edited:
You can set up the airflow the same way as is set up in the NR200 or Zeb Woodan.
(If going all Air cooling)
Top 2 for exahust.
Bottom 2 for intake
Rear intake to push air onto CPU cooler.

I used a similar set up on the Woodan

You can set up the airflow the same way as is set up in the NR200 or Zeb Woodan.
(If going all Air cooling)
Top 2 for exahust.
Bottom 2 for intake
Rear intake to push air onto CPU cooler.

I used a similar set up on the Woodan
Great. Do all coolers support vertical flow of air?

20221113_181701.jpg
This was my earlier layout (2 intakes 2 exhausts)
you could use a similar layout for the Asus case
Moving the CPU fan to pull or push didnt make much diff in this layout
(The PSU also exhausts upward, but its intake is from outside to the right of case))

Currently have modified my case to move to a Vertical Layout (3 intakes 1 Exhaust)

Strongly suggest to switch to AIO. From what I see, there is not much space for air to move freely and you are creating heat zones (one near PSU, one around cpu heat sink, one around GPU). Get a top mounted AIO for CPU. This will give lot of breathing room for GPU.

well actually the temps tell a diff story
There is enough space below in this case for the GPU 3060ti (Idle at 33 peak temps 70 when at full load )(Bottom intake blowing fresh air onto GPU and the second NVME below the GPU)
Cpu 12600k idle at 35 during gaming 55 odd
Dont see the need for AIO
The 2 fan up top prevent heat zones
The PSU is intaking fresh air from out side and exhausting up top so again no worries there of heat zone either

Screenshot 2023-01-28 131141.jpg current temps in the revised Vertical layout GPU on left CPU on right

Last edited:
View attachment 158790
This was my earlier layout (2 intakes 2 exhausts)
you could use a similar layout for the Asus case
Moving the CPU fan to pull or push didnt make much diff in this layout
(The PSU also exhausts upward, but its intake is from outside to the right of case))

Currently have modified my case to move to a Vertical Layout (3 intakes 1 Exhaust)
this airflow makes sense, intake from back instead of front and exhaust from the top ! Nice

Back