Guzarish - Movie Review by Taran Adarsh

intacto said:
@sei taran "on the whole" adarsh gives review usually on the basis of movie's performance at boxoffice and not as critic.

and for guzarish he has not mentioned of 'business will be best in...' type lines!! so must b a paid review i guess :p

and @ rockinruler hindustan times critic is mayank shekar....and he is a dumba@@....jus read his reviews u will know wht he writes is nothing but crap.
he used to b mirror reviewer but was removed and mirror replaced him with minty tejpal(no comments on his review :p)
Lol
I know Mayank writes them.
Amongst all the reviews I've read, his opinion about movies seems closest to mine, more often than not.
And whenever my opinion isn't in concord with his, its because he has probably given a movie a bit more than it deserves.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dantool said:
black was a direct lift off from "The Miracle Worker (1962) - IMDb". please watch this movie if you really liked black.

you will love it even more
Interesting.
Thanks

I happened to watch the movie on Saturday night.....and i would say the movie is good only because of hrithik's top notch performance.....that guy has taken the movie to a different level...he is just too good....the movie is ok.....but hrithik is awesome....

Back