Video H265/HEVC Android Box

The options you guys mentioned are a good deal costlier with almost same config. I suggested the Wintel one cause its the cheapest and has the latest SOC at just 80$
Beelink etc wont be much better than this one. Plenty of people use it. Only thing i see conking off is the power adapter, but I think these are very common and can be easily replaced.

And Windows will be good for everything. Cant think of a reason to get an Android box over it. Linux is good if you know your way around it. Lots of messing around on the command line.[DOUBLEPOST=1460011383][/DOUBLEPOST]
Party, you own that??
No but i'm itching to get it. Like really bad.Probably as an office PC for excel word, downloading etc But still thinking :p

What about customs when you buy it from those websites?
I have bought a MK808 and a MX Plus for a friend, in 2015. Value of both were about $50-$60 and I didn't pay any customs.

Need to do a little more research on playback of HEVC stuff. Apart from that seems excellent for what I need it for.
Amlogic S905 (or similar ones) will do fine with x265. And that Intel Cherry Tail. You don't need to worry at all :)

Bought 3rd gen Mi TV Box recently from ebay for 5.1k. It has Amlogic S905 processor. Between Kodi, MX player & it's default player, it has played everything I have thrown at it, including HEVC 10bit 4K clips. Only negative is Chinese UI, but that's easily fixable.

20$ more. You get a 10% better performance with x8500, battery, fingerprint.
I wont use either of the last two. Performance is good, but then really looking for something that solves basic requirements at cheapest cost.

True. Also doesn't have audio out or a lan port. The Wintel ticks all the boxes though apart from people who seem to have been sent test samples I'm not able to find many real world reviews. Did you come across any?

True. Also doesn't have audio out or a lan port. The Wintel ticks all the boxes though apart from people who seem to have been sent test samples I'm not able to find many real world reviews. Did you come across any?
I posted video reviews above. Some of them were clients. The geekybuying page has lot more reviews of real buyers. All happy but nothing detailed.

Back