Budget 41-50k Hackintosh build on a Budget

vaibhavyagnik

youtube.com/vaibhavyagnik
Adept
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - Intel i7 860
    • Motherboard - DFI P55 T3eh9
    • GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX570 4GB
    • RAM - 2 x corsair 4 GB DDR3, 2 x Hynix 4 GB DDR3
    • Monitor - MSI Optix G241C
    • PSU - Corsair CX430, Also bought a corsair CX650 M
    • 2 SSD
    • 2 Hard disk, 1 2TB and 1 500 GB
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor
    • PSU - Corsair CX430, CX650M
    • SSD
    • GPU
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Definitely Intel since I will be installing Mac OS also. I know Ryzen works on Mac but I do not want to have any stability issues in Final cut pro. Definitely looking for atleast 8 threads. Its better if processor has integrated graphics because if the GPU craps out, I can still use the onboard graphics.
    • Motherboard - Compatible motherboard. The bigger warranty the better. Motherboard should be high quality. B460 and Z490 can be used to install Mac OS catalina
    • RAM - 16 GB
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • No upgrades planned
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Video editing
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • None
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Dirt Rally, Rocket league, PUBG lite
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1920x1080, 144 Hz
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Yes
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10, Mac OS Catalina

wait for amd new gpu to land in india and then buy the amd gpu. I would also suggest to go for RX580 atleast then that of RX570.

wait for amd new gpu to land in india and then buy the amd gpu. I would also suggest to go for RX580 atleast then that of RX570.
that would blow my budget away. The difference between RX580 and RX570 is not much in Mac OS and considering that I will get only half of what I paid if I go and sell the RX570, I would rather keep the RX570

that would blow my budget away. The difference between RX580 and RX570 is not much in Mac OS and considering that I will get only half of what I paid if I go and sell the RX570, I would rather keep the RX570
well in video editring RX 580 will help as it is more powerful and 8gb ram to rx 570 4gb. anyways why this thread exist is the confusion for me like their is not requirement given. you could have also gone for a amd build if needed as hackintosh is possible on them too.

you can also go for opencore solution.

well in video editring RX 580 will help as it is more powerful and 8gb ram to rx 570 4gb. anyways why this thread exist is the confusion for me like their is not requirement given. you could have also gone for a amd build if needed as hackintosh is possible on them too.

you can also go for opencore solution.
I created this thread for the best Intel CPU, Motherboard and RAM within a budget of 50K

Back