harmon-kardon-soundsticks-iii-multimedia-speakers @ 5999 on flipkart

Yes, thank you ordered me one set, they lack Bluetooth, seem like a good deal!
Just add a Belkin Bluetooth music receiver for about 1.6 to 1.7k and your speakers should be Bluetooth enabled. Already doing the same with my Logitech Z906 and its amazing :)
The deal was on and off through out the day. I checked at 10.30pm that night and a friend was able to order it. He had checked at 7pm and it was OOS.
Anyways nice deal. FKs deal of the day is worth watching.

I ordered a pair as well on the weekend :D Props to the TS. I was looking for a cheap MIDI playback device for practice, and didn't want to invest time in building anything. Should be here in couple days.

received mine in the morning.,...excellent sound as most reviewer has posted on Flipkart...
but i am not sure about keeping it after personally using it...
All glass body require so much care and have small niece in house and she likes to break glass..

so any one want for same price 5999 rs message me...

Its made of polycarbonate not glass.. So it can handle those regular bumps.

Don't worry so much about breakage. PC is tough.

Only some one who has owned both can tell you that.

Check the reviews online and you will get an idea.

They are certainly prettier .. :D

In these speakers, I am hearing some of the music instruments which I never did in my 30k car audio setup or home audio setup.

Specially low volume clarity is amazing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1389715928][/DOUBLEPOST]
Today is not a holiday, atleast not for FedEx, BlueDart, Aramex, javas and Myntra logistics, got packages from ebay shopclues, hs18, Jabong and Myntra all today..

Even flipkart is working. I got these speakers delivered today and a different flipkart person pickup up my Lee Jeans which I marked for return last night.

Back