Harry Potter Seventh Book Leaked

Alpha-Q said:
Didn't think J.K. Rowling would give a Flash forward too.. this leaves no room open for a 8th book does it? lol.. unless she makes it about harry's kids and ron's kids.. and everybody else's kids.. :p :p

Sorry but there won't be any Ron's kids :p

read the PDF version yesterday night .I was too curious to know wether the rumors are true .so started reading from the last chapter:p .Altough if this is the real harry potter book ,then I am disappointed .

P.S: OMG just got the confirmation that the PDF I have is the original one.The book is boring in parts. Nowhere matches the hype that it created .

It is real...a friend of mine bought the book today and compared it with the pdf link i gave.....another friend even finished it last night

his review - 'tis good....a bit of fanfiction type in the middle, but its good plot overall....and yeah its the last book :)

This is truly the best book in the series.:clap: :clap: The action is non-stop ,
there's never a dull moment.
Read the pdf version last night and listening to the Audio book at the momemnt which makes the book even better:hap2: :hap2:

RiO said:
Any potter fans care to deny facts posted in the link I shared? :)

Harry's scar goes away --- It does not. rofl. It just stops hurting.

Harry Marries Ginny and has three kids named Lily, Albus Sirius, and James ---- It is Albus Severus.

The sorting hat dies on page 732, Voldemort lights it on fire --- It does not die... jeez... what a moron. It is set on fire. But it does not die. In the last few pages, Harry is talking to his kid abt sorting.

Back