Has anyone bought mobile phone from here.

Hey guys, its my first post on this forum... I got into this doing a bit of research on the CellNiche.in site. Find below my experience...

I tried buyin an IPhone on that site.. My Creditcard payment didn't get through and guess wat... 2 days at 2:00 AM later i get a message from Citibank notifying me of shopping some stuff worth $600... I called up Citibank and hotlisted all my cards and filed a complaint... On my interactions with them I found out the dude used my card on 'Mercaway.com' in a shop called 'Indianiche' :) (French e-commerce service Provider, similart to Prestashop, the site being used by Cellniche). Also my card was used for some 500 bucks on 'Hidemyip.com'. He prob tried masking his IP Before purchasing stuff :)

I tried getting an FIR but the Cops in Bangalore are a little weird... They said they can't do much from here so can't take my complaint :(

I emailed the Bangalore Cybercrime team about 3 days back and still haven't recieved any info..

Meanwhile.. I also got NEFT account details from Cellniche to do an online transfer. It was an ING Vysya account off Altamount Road... I called up ING Vysya with the account details and spoke to the Alatamount branch Manager Beena Reddy. She said that she can't freeze the account or take any action against the account holder till I get an FIR Done :( I am planning of sending an FIR request to Bombay Police station (Which ever comes under the Jurisdiction).

Find below the details of the Person

Account Name: Assessment Order Inc.
Account Type: Current Account
Account No.: 583011013940
IFSC Code: vysa0005830
Bank Name: ING Vysya
Branch: Altamount Road
City: Mumbai.

The persons operating the account is one Arun Shirodkar: 91 93201 42488

Any help from guys close to that area is really appreciated... I seriously am planning to pursue this guy to his end :) Need info like Altamount comes under which Police Station... etc...

BTW.. I had a chat with the Webmaster of 'HidemyIP' another place where he/she used my Card on... He said he can give me the IP Address of the person who used my card but the sad part is I have to go through Local Authorities (Meaning Cops :( )

lol update :p

totally forgot about this..

went searching for their workplace but got lost :p

in other words the address does not exist (not atleast in dimensions which i checked :ashamed: :p)

Might be another one: buy mobile phones, best mobile phone deals, mobiles at low prices, buy Samsung , nokia, Apple, HTC, motorola & more.. - mobilezon

Domain ID:D4213334-AFIN

Domain Name:MOBILEZON.IN

Created On:11-May-2010 20:27:55 UTC

Last Updated On:25-Sep-2010 07:44:08 UTC

Expiration Date:11-May-2011 20:27:55 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:A to Z Domains Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (R124-AFIN)

Registrant ID:AT_12638598

Registrant Name:khim singh

Registrant Organization:mobilezon ltd

Registrant Street1:197-199,mahalaxmi industrial estate

Registrant Street2:mahakali caves road,andheri (east).

Registrant Street3:

Registrant City:mumbai

Registrant State/Province:Maharashtra

Registrant Postal Code:400093

Registrant Country:IN

Registrant Phone:+009.180811239400

Registrant Phone Ext.:

Registrant FAX:

Registrant FAX Ext.:

Registrant Email:Email Masking Image@gmail.com

Admin ID:AT_12638598

Admin Name:khim singh

Admin Organization:mobilezon ltd

Admin Street1:197-199,mahalaxmi industrial estate

Admin Street2:mahakali caves road,andheri (east).

Admin Street3:

Admin City:mumbai

Admin State/Province:Maharashtra

Admin Postal Code:400093

Admin Country:IN

Admin Phone:+009.180811239400

Admin Phone Ext.:

Admin FAX:

Admin FAX Ext.:

Admin Email:Email Masking Image@gmail.com

Tech ID:AT_12638598

Tech Name:khim singh

Tech Organization:mobilezon ltd

Tech Street1:197-199,mahalaxmi industrial estate

Tech Street2:mahakali caves road,andheri (east).

Tech Street3:

Tech City:mumbai

Tech State/Province:Maharashtra

Tech Postal Code:400093

Tech Country:IN

Tech Phone:+009.180811239400

Tech Phone Ext.:

Tech FAX:

Tech FAX Ext.:

Tech Email:Email Masking Image@gmail.com

Name Server:NS2303.HOSTGATOR.COM

Name Server:NS2304.HOSTGATOR.COM

mobilezon is an online retailer/wholesaler/distributor of mobile devices in India. striving for a high level of customer satisfaction, competitive pricing and innovative services. We carry the latest mobile devices and OEM accessories mainly from Apple, HTC, sony ericsson, motorola and blackberry.

where are we located ?

mobilezon does not have a physical retail store location. However, we do have a offices located at :

mumbai office:

The Mobilezon Limited

197/198/199-malaxmi industrial estate,

mahakali caves road,

andheri (east)

mumbai :400093

support@mobilezon.in

do you have any physical store locations ?

No, we don't have any retail store locations. mobilezon is a 100% online player. We maximize internet resources to minimize costs and offer the most competetive prices to our customers.

Back