Has anyone placed orders for shoes on Nike.com to ship to India? Do the shipments get charged with import duties?

@Digigear I want to purchase a pair of shoes as well - How do I stop nike.com from redirecting me to nike.com/in? If I select the location as USA, it takes me to nike.com, but the prices are in USD.

Do you find the model you want in Nike.com/in or not?

I found the model in the Indian website, but not in the desired size (attached screenshots from Indian and US website of same item).

IN.JPGUS.JPG

Hi I want to get a pair of Nike shoes that are unfortunately unavailable in the size that I require in the stores nearby.

The Nike official store (Nike.com) has the item in INR and it is the same amount as the stores here. But the items apparently get shipped from the US, or at least from outside the country.

I contacted their support to enquire about customs and import duties and their rep was well informed and ensured you only pay the amount on the checkout page. The shipping charges come to INR 750 and that's it.

I asked her what happens if the delivery partner asks for customs charges during delivery and she said that I can raise a ticket and get it resolved. And then she pointed to this page on the site which says:-

DOES MY NIKE ORDER TOTAL INCLUDE DUTIES AND TAXES?

"Yes, any applicable duties or taxes are included in your order total during checkout. We calculate duties and taxes according to the laws governing the delivery address. And please note, we don't accept tax-exempt orders."

So I should be good right?

Well let's see. I already placed the order and the delivery date is nearly a month away. If anything i will come to know what happens.

In the mean time I wanted to ask if anyone has already done this before and what your experience was.

Thanks.
I recently ordered Nike shoes from online store and made the payment in Indian rupees. After making the payment I received a message from the income tax department to submit my KYC documents. In the KYC document I had to submit proof of residence i.e. citizen of India and address proof. The address proof and the delivery address must be seen same. I did not have to pay any tax or duties.

Hi
I have ordered the same size uk 11.5 in nike Skateboard collection (bcz this size never come to india) for my husband
I payed the delivery charge as i.e INR 750 but when I clicked on Track you Order it is showing 1000 rupees tax
It even asked my PAN details
So I guess m giving 1750 extra just bcz nike dnt export large size to India :(

Hi
I have ordered the same size uk 11.5 in nike Skateboard collection (bcz this size never come to india) for my husband
I payed the delivery charge as i.e INR 750 but when I clicked on Track you Order it is showing 1000 rupees tax
It even asked my PAN details
So I guess m giving 1750 extra just bcz nike dnt export large size to India :(
You don't have to make any of payments beyond the checkout page. When you made the order you already would have paid the taxes. Don't worry. Just check your detailed invoice. The final amount you made includes both taxes and shipping charges. Without having paid this they don't ship.

Can anyone confirm if Nike.com is still shipping to India. When I am trying to place the order I am only getting the option to enter U.S address?

Back