Has Toshiba L750 X5316 got 32 or 64 bit operating system? website has both listed

RushadMM

Disciple
Hi,

Today I went to buy the toshiba L750-x5316. It has got 4 GB ram, 2GB Nvidia GT525M dedicated graphics, 750Gb hard disk, 2nd gen i5 processor.

The salesman said that it was a 64 bit operating system, but when I went to computer and right clicked on properties, it said that it has 2.7 GB usable ram and a 32 bit operating system.

Then the salesman told me that when I buy the comp and put it on for the first time, I will get an option to chose if I want to run the machine on a 32 or 64 bit operating system. This does not seem logical to me.

I intend on playing games on my laptop, so I don't want to get scammed into buying a laptop with a 32 bit operating system that can only support 2.7GB of usable ram.

Could someone please tell me if what the salesman said was true and if it indeed has a 64 bit operating system?

hey,

I did but he was not willing too as he said that it would take too long to do it and he would have to recover the system. Do you think that it is a scam?

hey,

I did that. But the guy at the other end was some call centre fellow who did not know what he was talking about. He said yes, it come with both, and then said no. So I was transferred to tech support, and they said you can chose what windows to install. so when I buy it, will I have to say "look, I want 64" or will I just get a piece and then will I have to select 64bit when i put it on for the first time?

Also, would you know if the 2GB GT525M comes with optimus?

Back