Car & Bike Hatchback Suggestions 6-8Lakhs

Nexa's terrible experience, waiting period and non availability of spares kept me away from baleno.
I've got the decent deal afaik in my city and do not think it i got ripped off and did not go for teflon.
I initially got the car without accessories and after finishing the delivery process i bargained and bought those accessories for discount.

Also With falling Hyundai sales, MS is getting their orders and few colors are not in stock not even these 2016 models.

My ride is for 4-5years will use it and upgrade to a better sedan class then... Till then I'll Chill.

[QUOTE="Mr India, post: 2071436, member: 46722" btw i got side moulding, mudflaps , pillows , gear lock, steering cover, floor mats , door sills all free , most dealers give it free only. leather seats also cost 6k only. and teflon coating is the biggest scam , go search on team bhp.

swift and baleno have same engine. how will spares be a issue ? and as for nexas experience one goes there only once in his life to buy a car. after that service centres are same only. even on your bargain they are priced ok only still 15-20% expensive than outside. i already have car ,no need to rent. Im sure your car is a 2015 model as well yet you got no discount. just post your VIN number and anyone can decode its manufacturing month and year.

swift and baleno have same engine. how will spares be a issue ? and as for nexas experience one goes there only once in his life to buy a car. after that service centres are same only. even on your bargain they are priced ok only still 15-20% expensive than outside. i already have car ,no need to rent. Im sure your car is a 2015 model as well yet you got no discount. just post your VIN number and anyone can decode its manufacturing month and year.
Yeah. 50% Higher than market price.
Also don't forget to read http://auto.ndtv.com/news/maruti-suzuki-to-hike-prices-from-january-2016-1253655, Dealers are using this as an excuse.

I lost money. In this happy moment, I shall celebrate with the staff of the distributor. Happy?

the 20000 is for ciaz top end/ s cross . swift etc dont get hiked so much. surprised people think cars selling 10000+ units a month will have spare parts isssue when it shares so many parts as well with its siblings.

I don't get why do you have to rain on his parade Mr. India.
It's not like he got scammed. Even if he didn't bargain for discounts, which is something I don't do either, he didn't pay more than the actual price, did he now.
Plus going for the Baleno means waiting and some people don't have that option. Also only the engine on the Baleno is the same, so other parts which are definitely newer will probably have a longer waiting time.
Personally, even I prefer to buy a time tested product rather than a new entrant considering there always are some niggles that the company will fix over time.

I don't get why do you have to rain on his parade Mr. India.
It's not like he got scammed. Even if he didn't bargain for discounts, which is something I don't do either, he didn't pay more than the actual price, did he now.
Plus going for the Baleno means waiting and some people don't have that option. Also only the engine on the Baleno is the same, so other parts which are definitely newer will probably have a longer waiting time.
Personally, even I prefer to buy a time tested product rather than a new entrant considering there always are some niggles that the company will fix over time.

For an outgoing model which will be replaced in a year, the swift should have had more discounts to be honest. The platform is just too old and boring. Also the car turns into a rattle cage within a year.

Not the best buy IMHO. Baleno or the new i20 are far better options for general folks.

For an outgoing model which will be replaced in a year, the swift should have had more discounts to be honest. The platform is just too old and boring. Also the car turns into a rattle cage within a year.

Not the best buy IMHO. Baleno or the new i20 are far better options for general folks.
You're correct. Its for 60+yr dad, check first posts my first preference was i20.

They're giving discount of 20k on diesel and 8k on petrol. Which is meagre imho.

You're correct. Its for 60+yr dad, check first posts my first preference was i20.

They're giving discount of 20k on diesel and 8k on petrol. Which is meagre imho.
Those discounts are absolute peanuts. Why did you not buy the i20 in the end?

At least am glad that you picked the variant with all safety features - the ZXi.

@Chaos I would have suggested Abarth really considering the OP said he loves to drive fast but well it always goes back to Hyundai and Maruti :) Congratulations to the OP anyways

Back