Hathway 256kbps unlimited for 995/-

eazy i mailed them but they didnt replied........also i m using liteway 8-8 plan and whole sunday ......plan.....i checked their site and seeing their packages it looks tough they will provide me the same plan...may b there r many opertaers in your area...and in order to survive they r giving that plan to u....

magnet said:
eazy i mailed them but they didnt replied........also i m using liteway 8-8 plan and whole sunday ......plan.....i checked their site and seeing their packages it looks tough they will provide me the same plan...may b there r many opertaers in your area...and in order to survive they r giving that plan to u....

Nope only Hathway in my area. Contact Harpreet Chandok <harpreet@hathway.net> - she is Manager Business Development and ask her... she has been very helpfull ....her phone number is 56623333

yup today only i got reply...my area bussiness mgr did said this plan exist...but its still not operateable.....they will inform me when it starts...thats good......becoz last night i downloaded ard 700mb via p2p....
till then presently i hav called the sify guy 4 net connection during day........40kbps plan 295 cost one.......once i get the other service ill disable this or may b ill contd since i keep my ass stuck on comp...may b that will help me something else.....nyways thks 4 replying...and thks 4 the mail id..ill try to verify frm that site also....

sorry didnt posted b4...frm last month 24 i too on same plan..........256kbps 995+taxes.....i find it little slow during day time.......
for torrents i used to get 11-12 but only if u hav good seed....i used g3 torrent.....for p2p i hav ares...and get max 25kbps frm it
direct download max 27...but its consistent...avg 24-25...4 p2p avg 16

dude!!! The download limit for that crappy dataone connection will be some 4 GB or something.

what is the bloody use of 512kbps?? You can do 4 GB in a day or a day and a half.

This is exactly the stupidity of BSNL.

Nikhil said:
dude!!! The download limit for that crappy dataone connection will be some 4 GB or something.

what is the bloody use of 512kbps?? You can do 4 GB in a day or a day and a half.

This is exactly the stupidity of BSNL.

Point is, when will they realise their Stupidity ?

Big Cheers for both Hathway and Airtel, and Exatt for AT LEAST making good tariffs.

But for the rest, ISP's like BSNL and Sify are spoiling Broadband in India.

But, atleast you can surf properly. Hathway is the most un-professional and irritating company in this country. Just can't believe it comes from the Star TV stable. poor service defined!

anand when u surpass your limit then only u will come to know who has poor servicr man...i agree hathway isnt gr8 but this scheme is gr8 atlest till wimx is visible here.....

Back