Hathway tweak?

IF u ask me about hathway after using it for nearly 3 yrs or so.

A. Speed is good and stable [Drops sometime]
B. Very Responsive & helping Staff [Only if u are calling them to pay u r
outstanding bill any other time]
C. Call Center i think they have some mistake as when u call them up instead of saying monitor they say TV [I'm like what in the blue hell is this call center for Hathway Broadband & not for the SetTop Box]
D. Finally If there's some problem with u r connection my suggestion will be before calling Hathway pls subscribe to any other ISP & take a call plan for u r cell or landline which has Free unlimited outgoing calls as it going to take real long and the only thing u will see that is a increase in u r phone bills and a month or two without Internet].

There are many funny incidents i had with hathway technical staff the one i remember is my modem was disconnecting like ever 30-60 secs. I called them up and afet many phone calls and they finally sent a so called engineer after like 2 weeks to rectify the problem. As i was using the modem on USB. The first thing he said who has connected the Modem on USB. And he directly called up his senior saying there is no major problem this person has connected the modem on usb so how will the new work. And after hanging the phone he asked me like do u know what is USB used for, its used for connecting Printers, WEB Cam, Scanner & Pen Drives only. This Is Networking and for connecting to the net u need LAN card. And i explained him like i'm using this device on USB from the day i got it and the answers he gave me nearly made me faint, The USB specifications have changed from now and u can only use it for connecting Printers, WEB Cam, Scanner & Pen Drives only and if any one tries to sell u any product with usb other than this pls dont buy it as he is foolin' you [the very nxt second thing i did was kicked him out of my place]. But as far as i remember after calling them a million times and firing them and a hell lot got a new modem like after 3 months or so.......

So if u want good speed hathway is the Best but if something goe wrong u are F__ked HA HA .......... For now its "Hath be" hathway

Back