Hauppauge WinTV PVR-500 Media Center Edition Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is Hauppauge WinTV PVR-500 Media Center Edition Kit, it include Microsoft Genuine Remote & USB receiver with IR Blaster cable and Daughter card along with TV Tuner card. The remote is original Universal (Learning) controller, which means it can control your TV as well. It was being used in my nephew's system until 1 week back who is parting with his PC as hes moving to USA for next couple of years.
I prefer to sell them together however if you want them seperately then the expected price is:
Entire kit: Rs.3400/- shipped

Hauppauge PVR-500: Rs.1950/- shipped

Remote Kit: Rs. 1750/- shipped
thum_381014d9aa85dab87f.jpg

virus32win said:
Is it back from this thread http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/mega-sale-184320-2.html How is the performance in Windows 7 64bit 12GB memory, like lag, compatibility with its own software.
No, its different one, it is owned by my nephew, hes selling the entire kit.

This works well in Windows 7 x64 with memory of upto 4GB, if you have more then 4GB memory then I do not recommend as you would need to truncate the unused memory to make it work fine with Media Center or WinTv 7.0

This kit has UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL, which means you can configure the remote to control almost any device, mostly TVs and I dont think any other manufacturer provided this feature, I have Hauppauge original MCE kit and this function is not available in that kit.

skud79 said:
Does it require driver CD?
You'd hardly need the CD as the drivers are available online from Hauppauge, to run it with WMC, you dont even need drivers from Hauppauge as Windows itself download and install drivers as part of windows updates.

If you still need them, then I will include WinTV driver & software disk that came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back