hd-bits.ro account disabled!

viralbug said:
^ yeah, but people dont generally give invites for those. :( hdbits.org has currently disabled invites as well i think.
any other decent one?

That's 'coz hdbits.org is a really hard site to get in.. rules are tough & if the invited person leeches a lot without uploading then he will be banned along with the person who has invited....

Put up your ratio stats from some good trackers here & someone might invite you.... :p

Guys forget about hdbits.org ..invites are blocked for almost a year now ( except for a couple of months last year ).

If anyone wants Bithdtv or hdbits.ro (provided they are open to new sign ups)...send me PM with a screenshot.

^_^

Saiyan said:
I have 2.3TB of upload in hdbits.ro :p, as long as they don't go down for good am fine with them hehe.

Don't be so optimistic.. You still need to download that ~10GB/month to keep your account active... My account was disabled last year when I did not downloaded much from the tracker even though I had more than 2.0 ratio.

They disabled me & I had to make a new account. :mad:

^^It's a cumulative 10GB per month from the day you joined. I'm safe for another 7 months even if I don't download or upload anything. They're just making space for people who need an account there more.

Edit: I dl mostly free leech myself but seeding from my NAS 24/7 helps keep the ratio up.

They have also changed the invite system.

Power Users: 1

Extreme Users: 2

VIPs: 10

Donors: 10.

HailStonE said:
Don't be so optimistic.. You still need to download that ~10GB/month to keep your account active... My account was disabled last year when I did not downloaded much from the tracker even though I had more than 2.0 ratio.

They disabled me & I had to make a new account. :mad:

Don't worry about that :p. Am there for past 17 months with 563GB, so am on a safer side. Besides 10Gb per month ain't a big deal for me either :D. Though i have a seedbox (for past 3 months ) and i could have easily managed it even w/o it.

Back