FS: Storage Hardware Hdd for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I have 3 2 tb hard drive for sale as no longer need it as have sold my desktop completly .

1 HDD has one year warranty lefy and other 2 have 6 months warranty.

1 YEAR HDD : 4500 / -
6 MONTHS ONE : 3500 EACH .

Shipping wud be xtra.

Kindly find the attached screenshots

PMed you ... ( atleast i think i did :p , my sent box is messed up , not showing the sent PM ! ) .

interested, please pm me your phone number!

whats your location?

whats the price for a new seagate or wd 2tb right now?

Deal has been already finalized. :)
He will update the status in the evening, as he is in the office currently.

Thanks

Payment Done

Complete Payment Done through online transfer :)

Waiting for courier tracking number from Ankit.

Thanks

What happened Ankit ?
I am still waiting for the courier tracking number.
Please provide it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Man I am still waiting for your reply ! Every day you say you will send it today and not to take the tension.. but so many days have passed now !!
You might be busy, but how long does it takes to send the courier ? I did the payment on 10 Jan and today is 15 Jan, the hard drive should have reached me by now, but you have not even sent the courier yet.

sorry mate delay had happeed as my data was not backedup and due to lot of work wasnt able to do it ..apologies but have shipped the part and will send u the details shortly.

Man I am still waiting for your reply ! Every day you say you will send it today and not to take the tension.. but so many days have passed now !!
You might be busy, but how long does it takes to send the courier ? I did the payment on 10 Jan and today is 15 Jan, the hard drive should have reached me by now, but you have not even sent the courier yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back