HDFC Bank Netsafe + Paypal working ?

PoBoy

Skilled
Just found out that HDFC bank Netsafe VCC were available again. Created a Netsafe card & added it to my Paypal account successfully. However was not able to make a payment to dx.com. Was anyone able to recently ?

i have made payments to ebay.com using netsafe cards last month. payment was processed by paypal.
i am worried if it is not working any more..

If you are making netsafe using HDFC credit card >> It will work
If you are making netsafe using HDFC debit card >> it wont work

Yesterday only, i had added one of my HDFC debit card directly to paypal, even able to confirm it, but whenever try to make payment, Paypal say that card can't be used and i should add another card.

Time to get credit card, which i hate worst :(:(

on another forum users recommended opening a b2 account with icici bank - you get a 5 year vcc it seems, that works with all sites paypal included.
http://b2.icicibank.com

"What b2 offers

• Higher earnings with quantum optima
• Zero minimum balance requirement
• Zero charges
• Virtual prepaid card
"

on another forum users recommended opening a b2 account with icici bank - you get a 5 year vcc it seems, that works with all sites paypal included.
http://b2.icicibank.com

"What b2 offers

• Higher earnings with quantum optima
• Zero minimum balance requirement
• Zero charges
• Virtual prepaid card
"
Using B2 from last year. Works very well with Paypal.

^and with non-PayPal sites? And what exactly is B2? Would appreciate a noob friendly explanation[DOUBLEPOST=1396008173][/DOUBLEPOST]Checked ICICI site. Seems its not available in my city. Can I still apply by visiting nearest ICICI branch or I need to have address proof of that city

Yes I'm talking about ICICI BANK normal savings account. All their debit cards work on paypal.

Normal/coral/rubyx.. All of them..

last week only opened a saving account on ICICI just for paypal, its ICICI international Debit card, and it didn't worked on Paypal, any solution ?

^and with non-PayPal sites? And what exactly is B2? Would appreciate a noob friendly explanation[DOUBLEPOST=1396008173][/DOUBLEPOST]Checked ICICI site. Seems its not available in my city. Can I still apply by visiting nearest ICICI branch or I need to have address proof of that city
B2 is just a normal savings account but you will only be able to access your account via Netbanking. There is no access using physical branch.

B2 offers a Virtual Credit Card service. The advantage of B2 VCC over HDFC NetSafe VCC is that you get a permanent credit card number(virtual) in B2. So if you link that credit card(virtual) with your PayPal account, it will work just like a normal credit card. As far as I know, it works with most online retailers who accept credit cards. But I have used it with PayPal only and so cannot confirm.

Whereas if its NetSafe, the credit card no changes each time you generate one(as far as I know) and it's 1 time use only(as far as I know). So if you link the NetSafe credit card with PayPal, for PayPal verification a demo transaction will be done and the NetSafe card will expire.

how old is your debit card ??

should i have to do anything special in order to add it to paypal, already registered the card for vbv :(

Same happen to me when I first open account with ICICI just to use it with paypal.. The one they give on the spot debit card same day, it was not working so I throw it on gutter and cancel it through CC telling him that it's lost and ask for new debit card with my name on the card, charge was 250 got it in a week and it's working for past 6 month without any hassle..

In short just ask for new debit card with your name on it...

Same happen to me when I first open account with ICICI just to use it with paypal.. The one they give on the spot debit card same day, it was not working so I throw it on gutter and cancel it through CC telling him that it's lost and ask for new debit card with my name on the card, charge was 250 got it in a week and it's working for past 6 month without any hassle..

In short just ask for new debit card with your name on it...

seems like got solution now :D, thxxxxxx bro love you

Back