Headdirect - Biflange tips [ Medium & Large ] + IEM [ Filters ]

I spoke with him trice , [fri,sat,mon] he is telling that at present he not visited online :( , still my payment is not confirmed and not yet shipped [paid on friday 12:02pm]

am totally frustrated :(

As this was my first order through lynx I was not knowing that we have to post new thread on their forum ,

amarbir was helpful to do it , good business man :)

Order ID: Lynx-6628

Amarbirji . Payment of Rs. 585 (ICICI account) made for total 4 pairs of bi-flanges and filters . 2 pairs of large and 2 pairs of Medium. Please confirm the same and ship it as soon as possible.

tiwari said:

Amarbirji . Payment of Rs. 585 (ICICI account) made for total 4 pairs of bi-flanges and filters . 2 pairs of large and 2 pairs of Medium. Please confirm the same and ship it as soon as possible.
Well,

Will Be Shipped On Tuesday As i Would Be Out For Some Work Till Monday evening

Order placed on 12th Feb night. You had said it will be shipped On Tuesday . I have sent you 2-3 PMs already . Still no update .Please send me the tracking details as soon as possible . :(

thirumalkumaran said:
^^ OOPs Mr veersingh, Wrong timing....

This order (I Think so) has became a new thread and was hot past few days....
Tiru Sir ,

WAs Not In Town And I Have Replied There .You People All Know i have no issue of this stock at all ,I can supply hundreds of this to anyone wanting to buy them

connect said:
^ u cant even supply one and u boost of hundreds!! :huh:
connect, relax man. FWIW, Amarbir has lost a customer or a dozen (it wouldn't probably matter for him either!) and Tiwari's friend must have left the country for good. The best we could do here probably is to guide fellow members in making the right decisions with the right dealers.

connect said:
^ u cant even supply one and u boost of hundreds!! :huh:
Gannu said:
connect, relax man. FWIW, Amarbir has lost a customer or a dozen (it wouldn't probably matter for him either!) and Tiwari's friend must have left the country for good. The best we could do here probably is to guide fellow members in making the right decisions with the right dealers.
Well,

You Should Atleast Think Before Posting ,In How Many Locations On Te Do you Need To Keep Bashing Other People .There is No Place Where You Do Not Do That .I Have supplied Enough Of Them And i Have Enough Of Them ,If You Want Them Come Over And check The Stock Otherwise Let Other People Buy What They Want To Other Then Crapping Threads everywhere .This is Kiddish ,Someone Should Report Thier Posting They Are Messing Up All Places On Te For No Reason Just Enjoying Writing Wherever its not required .

Tiru Sir ,
WAs Not In Town And I Have Replied There .You People All Know i have no issue of this stock at all ,I can supply hundreds of this to anyone wanting to buy them
HI Amar...
That was not intended to you sir...
That was just a redirection for mr.veer for his reply...
People, I think all the relevant communications could be kept on the relevant thread. This may create bad impression on the seller when he is talked about the same prob in 2 threads...

Mr Amar, Been a salesman, I can just remind you of the 80-20 rule...
Don't take it as an advice, kindly take it as a sugession.

thirumalkumaran said:
HI Amar...

That was not intended to you sir...

That was just a redirection for mr.veer for his reply...

People, I think all the relevant communications could be kept on the relevant thread. This may create bad impression on the seller when he is talked about the same prob in 2 threads...

Mr Amar, Been a salesman, I can just remind you of the 80-20 rule...

Don't take it as an advice, kindly take it as a sugession.
Tiru sir ,

Thanks For The Advice .Its Just That 3 To 4 People Are Heavily Crapping Threads ,One Is Connect ,He Is Right Now Also On The Thread ,I wonder What He Wants ,Its Definate He Does Not Want The Items I Am Selling

Back